Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
a user on a site I can't link to put up this summary of the new chapter

Quote:
First part is about Rin getting to know a new friend. Well, his first friend in his class. Seems like the classmate could see demons after one of the Seven Wonders of the True Cross Academy incident happened. At this point, the Seven Wonders haven't been stated, but I'm guessing it had to do with a time miasma spread throughout the entire campus town, because Rin suddenly looked a little guilty. The funny part is that Rin realised that his new friend could see demons after he was thinking about how everyone in class would freak out right then if they could see what he could. (A demon was passing through the classroom as the teacher was marking attendance.)

The second part is about Angel (the new Paladin, I mean. I hope I got his name right), who is now in Yemen (not sure if the name is correct, I just had the vague impression that there was a country with a name similar to this in English). It seems like another pet of the King of Decay has appeared. I'll just call it the Impure Princess for now until the official translation gives a more accurate name. Apparently, its heart should have been severed into two, sealed and kept separately in the Yemen branch. The native told Angel and his aide (can't remember who he is) that a woman stole the two parts of the heart and ate them on the spot. The aide comments that the incident sounds like what had happened to the Impure King and that the two incidents are probably related. Angel tells him not to interfere with the slaying of this demon, because he alone would be sufficient. The aide jokingly asks if Angel were concerned for his safety, but Angel replies that Satan's son was the one who slayed the Impure King, although such a task should have been left to the Paladin. He says that he wants to show everyone the power of the Paladin, and that he could protect everyone. The aide sarcastically waves him off on his journey, wishing him the best of luck.

Angel's sword demands his hair in exchange for the power needed to slay a demon of that power, and he does it without hesitation. Angel slices the demon cleanly into half with just a strike from his sword, and a black shadow flies out from the carnage. The aide deduces that the shadow is the woman who swallowed the heart, and proceeds to chase after her.

The woman pants and wonders why she was unable to control the demon. Angel appears and demands for her to explain why she revived the Impure Princess, calling her ugly in the process. She says it was to become one with the Impure Princess. At this point, the Impure Princess takes over, and the woman's last words were that even she wasn't accepted. I can't tell who is saying it, but the words were, "Foolish human(s)... But everything will become one, and the day when the humans' eyes are to be opened is approaching...!!"

Angel returns to the Vatican to report the incident. The aide points out the similarities between the two cases (Saburota and this current one). One of those being humans devouring demons that have strong regenerative powers. He suggests keeping a closer eye on the known demons with strong powers, of the decay type, and do not age. He says that the demon-eating demon might reappear. He also tells them the woman's last words, and deduces that that must be the mastermind's objective.

(I'm missing a page here because it's taking too long to load, but here's what happens in the page after that.)
Some high-ranking person tells them to take investigating the demon-eating demon as first priority, and to continue keeping Rin under surveillance. Mephisto praises the decision and Angel looks irritated by it.

Mephisto returns to his house and tells his butler to convey the meeting details to all the departments. He then sits in his study room and laments that the material world (Assiah?) is always threatened by the demons from the other world (Gehenna?). The ones who fight between the thin line dividing the two worlds are the exorcists, but this line is getting blurred. He then says that the next stage of his plan should begin, since the other side has started to move as well.

The (next?) morning, Rin meets Koneko and Shima at the lockers, and begin some small talk. Shima points at Rin's locker and asks if he had actually received a love letter. (The envelope was extremely girly.) It turns out to be from Mephisto and the trio are disappointed. Bon turns up at this point.

Rin throws the letter on the ground and exclaims that Mephisto had actually used such a disgusting envelope. It seems like Rin is traumatised by it, and calls Bon "old man". A scream resounds, and Rin runs out in the direction of the scream. Rin's new friend seems to have his leg caught by a demon (we can't see it properly in the page, but it seems to be the case). There are also a lot of people surrounding them.

And that's where the chapter ends.

Space Genius

I posted a summary on the fifth actually, in white text. I can remove it if you want.
Seems like NO ONE at the Chinese community notice the Chinese Taiwan exorcist. I went to see the concept art at ao-ex and he has the character "Taiwan" sew at his coat. And lol Sun Wukong staff.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Sounds like an exciting chapter. Can't wait to see the scans.

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
I posted a summary on the fifth actually, in white text. I can remove it if you want.
Seems like NO ONE at the Chinese community notice the Chinese Taiwan exorcist. I went to see the concept art at ao-ex and he has the character "Taiwan" sew at his coat. And lol Sun Wukong staff.
I just added in this summary because of how long it was, and besides, the more summaries can lead to a better understanding of what's going on, at least until we have a proper translation released.

and it may only take time for them to hear about that character. his info did only come out recently and even some from the English speaking fandom haven't got word of him yet.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» Sounds like an exciting chapter. Can't wait to see the scans.
seriously. where the heck are those scanlations already... or at least a decent script translation... for being listed as a "very high priority project" by the group scanlating it this chapter is taking a long time to come out...

also... did you notice someone managed to find Chinese scanlations of the Kuro Runs Away bonus chapter and scanlated them into English based off a script translation they found (I assume it's the one I found a while back before we got volume 6 here since I remember some of the same odd turns of phrase that didn't completely look proper in English)? instead of doing that one bonus chapter out there that HASN'T been released in English yet (released just a short while back in Jump SQ's bimonthly sister magazine Jump SQ.19). it's kind of amusing, since it has the watermark from the Chinese scanlation group on it and they're all like "I'm so sad if this has already come out in English." silly fankiddy, it's been out in English since February when Viz released volume 6.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
look what I found today while trying to deal with the wait for the scanlations of the newest chapter by looking for new AoEx fanart:
http://tania-san.deviantart.com/art/What-about-Aka-no-Exorcist-326619568

it's just their luck someone like me, who loves the pilot oneshot as much as the actual series, saw this and knows how to use a reverse image search because I reported their a** and would have called them out on their theft publicly if I could have.

Ihallaw's Significant Otter

Dedicated Capitalist

My god, that new exorcist is hot.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dear gods, this chapter is taking forever to get scanlated...

but in good news, the Rin figure is up for preorder and AmiAmi looks like the best place to get it (unless you've used another site in the past often enough to get enough points on that to lower the price a bit anyway).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

»»» Aw nuts, my money is tied up right now. I found something online that I really wanted and Mom agreed to let me buy it if her and I went half and half on the payment. Trouble is, the thing I want seems to be in limited stock and currently sold out because of preorders, so I have to go on a waiting list. As much as I'd like an Ao no Exorcist figurine, I don't want to miss out on the chance of possibly getting what I really want. The waiting list doesn't have a guarantee, but I'd rather try than pass it up.

Jobs y u no exist in my area so I could get both?

Partying Reveler

I thought the new chapter would be out by now wtf >:U

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
              »»» Aw nuts, my money is tied up right now. I found something online that I really wanted and Mom agreed to let me buy it if her and I went half and half on the payment. Trouble is, the thing I want seems to be in limited stock and currently sold out because of preorders, so I have to go on a waiting list. As much as I'd like an Ao no Exorcist figurine, I don't want to miss out on the chance of possibly getting what I really want. The waiting list doesn't have a guarantee, but I'd rather try than pass it up.

I know the feel, but for me, this has been a priority item for a while, and literally my emergency money is going for this, so after ordering this I should be broke until I manage to snag a new job (wish me luck, I got some new applications out recently).

I literally just preordered it tonight, since I can't find my card and I don't remember how well I hid it (so I'd be less tempted to spend the teeny tiny bit of money left in my checking account) and I had to confirm with my dad I could hand him the $100 bill I have in my drawer and use his credit card (which I'm still waiting for him to get out). I actually haven't finalized the preorder yet since he still hasn't gotten his card out (he's caught up in a movie playing on TV rolleyes ).

but if I had a job I'd probably be preordering the Yukio one once that goes up, too, since even tho he's not my favorite his figure still looks pretty kickass.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Neon Wasteland
looks like Shonen Jump Alpha will get it out translated before the scanlators (they did add it to their lineup, didn't they? or am I misremembering things?)

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret

I know the feel, but for me, this has been a priority item for a while, and literally my emergency money is going for this, so after ordering this I should be broke until I manage to snag a new job (wish me luck, I got some new applications out recently).

I literally just preordered it tonight, since I can't find my card and I don't remember how well I hid it (so I'd be less tempted to spend the teeny tiny bit of money left in my checking account) and I had to confirm with my dad I could hand him the $100 bill I have in my drawer and use his credit card (which I'm still waiting for him to get out). I actually haven't finalized the preorder yet since he still hasn't gotten his card out (he's caught up in a movie playing on TV rolleyes ).

but if I had a job I'd probably be preordering the Yukio one once that goes up, too, since even tho he's not my favorite his figure still looks pretty kickass.

»»» But see we are informed about this preorder so it's better. I was unfortunate and didn't find out about the preorder for what I want until I did a google search for merchandise. And then I found the site, and the item, which had already been sold out probably long before. The preorders went up for grabs in July, if I remember. It's September now. And even though they say all new orders will go on a waitlist, it seems hopeless. Unless they decide to release more of the item, I'm sure there's more people on the waitlist than they have stock for. cry

But maybe if I can't get it, then I'll look into getting the Rin figurine. Or wait for an Aniue figurine ( that isn't a contest or event prize emotion_donotwant ).

Partying Reveler

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Neon Wasteland
looks like Shonen Jump Alpha will get it out translated before the scanlators (they did add it to their lineup, didn't they? or am I misremembering things?)

The page isn't working for me D:

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
and now I am very much broke... but I will have that snazzy Rin figure... so NO REGRETS~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff