Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7ap7r.pngI've been doing some experiments with my weak sound -> vision synesthesia and last night picked a track from one of the AoEx OSTs to work with. I'm wondering if anyone here would be interested in seeing the image that resulted.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» I'd be interested in seeing it.

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.here it is then...

amusingly the track that got the most vivid response was Symphonic Poem GeHeNa First Movement: Mephistopheles

User Image

to get a slightly better idea of how it looks to me when I close my eyes think of that as a still from a moving kaleidoscope pattern since that's what I get with music, this really funky moving kaleidoscope of muted colors.

and if you're interested in how it looked before I adjusted the saturation to match what I see here's the full saturation version:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcn1wZbCl1qls5cro2_500.png

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7ap7r.pnghere it is then...

amusingly the track that got the most vivid response was Symphonic Poem GeHeNa First Movement: Mephistopheles

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcn1wZbCl1qls5cro1_500.png

to get a slightly better idea of how it looks to me when I close my eyes think of that as a still from a moving kaleidoscope pattern since that's what I get with music, this really funky moving kaleidoscope of muted colors.

and if you're interested in how it looked before I adjusted the saturation to match what I see here's the full saturation version:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdcn1wZbCl1qls5cro2_500.png

»»» That is bizarre. o_o

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oh gods, I found two "kill it with fire" level AoEx OCs on dA...

http://bakajaii-chan.deviantart.com/art/AnE-OC-Utau-Masaraki-337313222
http://thegooddoktor.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Exorcist-OC-Myrrah-Pheles-337879918

and that art... it's like "wut iz dis 'anne-at-oh-me' thin'?"

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

»»» Mugetsu why would you even post that? I-I'm going blind as I type this.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
... I just didn't want to be the only one suffering from them...
and I swear, trying to figure out the types of dislocation and skeletal abnormalities needed to allow the pose on the first nearly broke my brain. and I think all that hair is hiding the fact their neck has been severed.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
... I just didn't want to be the only one suffering from them...
and I swear, trying to figure out the types of dislocation and skeletal abnormalities needed to allow the pose on the first nearly broke my brain. and I think all that hair is hiding the fact their neck has been severed.

»»» But now I'm going to have nightmares. emotion_donotwant

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Sweet mother of Jesus, that second OC is ******** hideous. Why AoEx fandom, why? Why do you have to do things like this? That first OC's backstory, too... What the ********. Do people actually put any effort into a character at all? "Burn it with fire" is an understatement. burning_eyes emotion_puke

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Sweet mother of Jesus, that second OC is ******** hideous. Why AoEx fandom, why? Why do you have to do things like this? That first OC's backstory, too... What the ********. Do people actually put any effort into a character at all? "Burn it with fire" is an understatement. burning_eyes emotion_puke
at least with the second one the anatomy isn't as bad as the first (it's still bad, but at least it doesn't look like they've got massive amounts of birth defects and dislocated and/or shattered bones). but, yeah, it IS pretty garish, not to mention the colors in their hair really smell bad when combined like that. not to mention bonus squick points for being Mephisto and Amaimon's assbaby and bonus facepalm points for having the last name Pheles. and the first one is overall bad, really, the art quality does properly reflect the overall quality of the character in general.

and I really think I may have to create an AoEx OC just so show people how it's properly done.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hmm... I imagine I can adapt werewolves into the AoEx world, drawing on the testimony of Thiess of Kaltenbrun that werewolves were the "hounds of God" who fought the Devil and his minions and ensured a good harvest (this folklore probably a corruption of a much older shamanic beliefs). perhaps working with the stable hybrid phenomenon werewolves could be a stable hybrid of shapeshifting wolf demons and humans, with some older pure wolf demons mixed in kind of as Elders. The Hounds of God could be to them what the True Cross Order is to humans.

working a werewolf OC in with that I could use the idea that with the whole fuss of the Impure King and Princess manifesting and the Demon Eaters they wish to renew their old alliance with the exorcists, after a misunderstanding lead them to go separate ways over two centuries before (since Thiess, who claimed he was a werewolf, was put to death by the Church for heresy and serving the Devil). they could send someone as a token of goodwill to help start bridge the gap, hence room to introduce an OC into the setting.

it works with the fact that Kazue Kato herself is working with actual folklore and mythology and handled right could lead to a well-balanced OC that would actually fit in the setting and would have a logical reason to be introduced at the point they are.

any input on that idea?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
heads up, there's short samples of the image songs being released in December!
http://ao-ex.com/goods/index.html

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.by the by, I've got a pic in the works of Bon as an angry honey badger...

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.we have a second movie trailer peoples!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwMi7f9JGuY

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.okay... is it just me... but after watching how Rin interacts with Usamaro in the new trailer does anyone else think Rin would make an AWESOME dad in the future?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff