Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
lol, I found another person claiming they didn't copy/trace official art

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» They look like they're not even trying to hide the fact that it was blatantly traced.

Also ahoy there fellow dark elf. emotion_awesome

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
              »»» They look like they're not even trying to hide the fact that it was blatantly traced.

I really cracked up when I saw that because I looked at the comments they got and there were no comments that had obviously been deleted and none calling them out, but when I looked at the description they were all "I did not copypaste and trace it!" lol thou doth protest too much, methinks lol

whee~ same side~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I really cracked up when I saw that because I looked at the comments they got and there were no comments that had obviously been deleted and none calling them out, but when I looked at the description they were all "I did not copypaste and trace it!" lol thou doth protest too much, methinks lol

whee~ same side~

»»» If no one commented on it being traced, why would they bother to put that in the description? Over eager to hide something, it sounds like. lol

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

whee~ same side~
              »»» If no one commented on it being traced, why would they bother to put that in the description? Over eager to hide something, it sounds like. lol
totally. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't started getting hand spasms when I was working on that comparison gif I could have got everything perfectly lined up on it just by tweaking the rotation and scale, but even as is it's obvious the lines are almost, if not exactly, the same...

yeah, shrinking the cover art a few more pixels and tilting it the smallest fraction DOES make it line up almost perfectly...

in unrelated news, I'll soon have an extra cat soon, possibly permanently, possibly temporarily. a friend of mine is in a situation where she has to move and can't take her cat with her. I'm the closest person she trusts to take care of it for her (well, there are a couple she'd trust her cat to besides me, but unlike with me they have critters that are pretty unfriendly towards unfamiliar critters whereas mine are all pretty much chill when it comes to other animals).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

whee~ same side~
totally. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't started getting hand spasms when I was working on that comparison gif I could have got everything perfectly lined up on it just by tweaking the rotation and scale, but even as is it's obvious the lines are almost, if not exactly, the same...

yeah, shrinking the cover art a few more pixels and tilting it the smallest fraction DOES make it line up almost perfectly...

in unrelated news, I'll soon have an extra cat soon, possibly permanently, possibly temporarily. a friend of mine is in a situation where she has to move and can't take her cat with her. I'm the closest person she trusts to take care of it for her (well, there are a couple she'd trust her cat to besides me, but unlike with me they have critters that are pretty unfriendly towards unfamiliar critters whereas mine are all pretty much chill when it comes to other animals).

»»» I could make decent art too if I traced and copied official art work. emotion_donotwant But as terrible as my drawing skills are at least I try on my own.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

whee~ same side~

»»» I could make decent art too if I traced and copied official art work. emotion_donotwant But as terrible as my drawing skills are at least I try on my own.
doing crappy artwork IS better than stealing/tracing it, at least it's your own then. and you don't come off like an a** either.

seriously, tho, I'm finding the whole thing with this piece completely rofl they had to have been like, "I will rotate the image a bit then trace it and because I rotated it a bit no one will know!"

User Image

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
hey... did that dA user who was calling Amaimon Amaimon Pheles block you too? I see they deleted what you said (and took out the Pheles part)... but, lol... I wasn't expecting a reaction THAT immature. that's like "Imma block you so you can't tell me 'I told you so'!"

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
this news comes to this thread a bit late, but did anyone else here notice that in the beginning of the month when volume 9 came out in Japan it was the bestselling manga volume in Japan that week? it beat out the latest Bleach volume (which was also new) by about 86,000 sales. by the time both left the top 10 it had over 120,000 more sales than that newest volume of Bleach.

seeing stuff like that gives me a warm feeling. when I first read AoEx it was something I never really saw anyone else talking about, now it's getting so popular. now if only the dub of the anime ups it's popularity over on this side of the globe.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
have I mentioned how awesome my oldest niece is lately?

look what she made me for my birthday~~

Space Genius

Six more days till next chapter burning_eyes
BTW, can someone kindly tell me the English lyric for "Exorcist"?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
Six more days till next chapter burning_eyes
BTW, can someone kindly tell me the English lyric for "Exorcist"?
took me a moment to remember where I found them a while back (since I had them saved on the OTHER computer), but I found them~

untranslated:
Quote:
die Sonne
der Mond
die Sterne
Sie werfen Licht auf die Welt

ein Dunkel lädt mich zur anderen Welt ein
ein Dunkel lädt mich zur Verdorbenheit ein

es ist schön, verdächtig und grässlich

Zweifel ist eine Pforte
die geht zum wertlosen Eden
Zweifel ist ein Zugang
der gert zum schönen Eden

starker Glaube ist ein dorniger Weg
mit einem Lichtschwert

dubios
Engel oder teufel
ominös
Guttat oder böse Tat

blaues Licht
schneid das tiefe Dunkel durch
schneid den dornigen Weg auf
blaues Feuer
verbrenne vollständig die andere Welt

translated:
Quote:
the sun
the moon
the stars
They throw light on the world

Dark one invites me to another world
invite me to a dark depravity

it's nice and terribly suspicious

Doubt is a gate
that goes to the worthless Eden
Doubt is an access
siege to the beautiful Eden

strong faith is a thorny path
with a light saber

dubious
Angel or devil
ominous
Good deed and evil deed

blue light
cutting through the deep darkness
tapping on the thorny path
blue fire
burned completely to the other world

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
it's October peoples~ you know what that means?

new chapter coming up AND the first dubbed ep both within a matter of days~~~~~

Popular Friend

10,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I liked the new chapter. Finally a new arc begins. Nice to see them back in the school again, too.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I am an art theft spotting BEAST

User Image

extra lulz for the deviantArt user who uploaded it deleting my comment when I asked if they used a base or referenced the wallpaper they got that pose from themselves.

all I had to do was stretch that section of the wallpaper 5 pixels wider after I got it approximately the same size as the fanart and then it was THAT close. I would have just assumed it was eyeballed if I hadn't checked after they deleted my comment.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
and it looks like we have chapter 39 raws out already~

edit oh my... Mephisto seems to have managed to get Rin pretty damn pissed off... plus...
Amaimon shows up again~
and, lol, his alternate form from the anime shows up in the manga. Amaimondo Gecko is manga canon rofl
but, oh, damn, it's all trippy s**t...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces