Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Space Genius

Mugetsu Ookamiza
BF-dragontshd-40
There is a dub (NOT fandub) episode of Aoex floating around the Internet. Good thing (?) it is Geolocked because of Aniplex. I am curious thou.
where's the dub from? depending on where it's from it may be a blessing you can't watch it (I've heard some of the dubs Animax puts out aren't that great, plus there's a few other places that occasionally put out English dubs of their own that aren't exactly the best thing out there - and some of the dubs Geneon USA put out near the end, the ones most people consider crappy, were dubbed by Singapore dubbing studios that really don't compare to the North American dubbing studios at all usually).

From what I heard, the dub is not English. Their expression to the dub was this part is crappy, this part isn't.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
... writing this AoEx fic I'm working on now is making me feel a little bit like a pervy old lady... writing about a 26 year old woman eating a pickle in a certain way in front of a 15 year old boy at my age... redface

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I wound up settling on the black juvenile delinquent jacket for my Rin cosplays (or at least the ones that include the jacket), it's close enough it can work I think. finding a sword for it was the hardest part, IMHO, especially for a sword drawn look (boy was I glad when the Yuki Otoko item came out, the frostbite blade was passable but not perfect, but I almost wish I had a second Yuki Otoko since the hair pose combined with the one Saint Ciel: Agape pose that does the haircut ALMOST works for Rin, but sadly it's still a little too long in spots, but the color is practically perfect).

Yeah, a sword was hard for me too. You could always go with the ancient katana, which is what I'll most likely do, but then again the jacket I am going to buy is over 3mil. Nobody really has 5mil gold just lying there like I do. >.> The Yuki Otoko does work rather well for the opened sword, problem is finding a tail with flames on the end. >.<

I still, even now, don't feel too strongly about my current hair choice and will continue to look for another, better one! I've seen the Mad Hatter hairstlye used a lot of tektek, but that's a little too far out of my price range at 13mil.

I'm gonna go switch over to my mule account now since it would be much funner to post in here with it. @w@
-trolls-

>.>

<.<
Finally found a seller, so I got my jacket. ^^

Now just 300k more and I can get an Ancient Katana to finish. whee

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I wound up settling on the black juvenile delinquent jacket for my Rin cosplays (or at least the ones that include the jacket), it's close enough it can work I think. finding a sword for it was the hardest part, IMHO, especially for a sword drawn look (boy was I glad when the Yuki Otoko item came out, the frostbite blade was passable but not perfect, but I almost wish I had a second Yuki Otoko since the hair pose combined with the one Saint Ciel: Agape pose that does the haircut ALMOST works for Rin, but sadly it's still a little too long in spots, but the color is practically perfect).

Yeah, a sword was hard for me too. You could always go with the ancient katana, which is what I'll most likely do, but then again the jacket I am going to buy is over 3mil. Nobody really has 5mil gold just lying there like I do. >.> The Yuki Otoko does work rather well for the opened sword, problem is finding a tail with flames on the end. >.<

I still, even now, don't feel too strongly about my current hair choice and will continue to look for another, better one! I've seen the Mad Hatter hairstlye used a lot of tektek, but that's a little too far out of my price range at 13mil.

I'm gonna go switch over to my mule account now since it would be much funner to post in here with it. @w@
I've used the ancient katana, but the frostbite blade has a pose with pale blue "energy" around it which makes it passable for a sword drawn look. and for the tail I usually use the night troll tail, black tuft for normal, blue tuft for sword drawn, altho I've seen some other people using different troll tails (the night one has the darkest coloring on the non-tufted part so personally I think it works better than the rest) and if you have a Gogh Reed the aqua liquid pose overlaps with the tail a bit making it kind of look like blue flames are coming from it.

by the by, if you haven't picked one up already I'm thinking of selling my spare ancient katana, so if you want to buy one from me let me know. it would get me a lot closer to being able to get what I'm saving for (especially since the stuff I've been trying to sell and priced slightly below lowest selling price when I put it up now has people selling them for less than half what I put them at gonk )

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I have uploaded the pickle fic, read it an lol~
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8086378/1/In_a_Pickle

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I've used the ancient katana, but the frostbite blade has a pose with pale blue "energy" around it which makes it passable for a sword drawn look. and for the tail I usually use the night troll tail, black tuft for normal, blue tuft for sword drawn, altho I've seen some other people using different troll tails (the night one has the darkest coloring on the non-tufted part so personally I think it works better than the rest) and if you have a Gogh Reed the aqua liquid pose overlaps with the tail a bit making it kind of look like blue flames are coming from it.

by the by, if you haven't picked one up already I'm thinking of selling my spare ancient katana, so if you want to buy one from me let me know. it would get me a lot closer to being able to get what I'm saving for (especially since the stuff I've been trying to sell and priced slightly below lowest selling price when I put it up now has people selling them for less than half what I put them at gonk )

I'm only going to go for the sheathed sword look for my mule, don't want to complicate it too much after all. How much are you looking to get for your Ancient Katana? To be honest, I only have 1.268mil right now. >.<

The troll tails never looked quite right to me, that's why I went with the minotaur. Just can't get the blue flame tip, but, again, since I'm not trying for the drawn sword look the one I have now is just fine. ^^

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I'm only going to go for the sheathed sword look for my mule, don't want to complicate it too much after all. How much are you looking to get for your Ancient Katana? To be honest, I only have 1.268mil right now. >.<

The troll tails never looked quite right to me, that's why I went with the minotaur. Just can't get the blue flame tip, but, again, since I'm not trying for the drawn sword look the one I have now is just fine. ^^
yeah, it's all a matter of personal taste which tail you go with, given that nothing looks exactly right for it.

as for the katana... looks like the going rate for it right now is about 1.65 million... I can go a bit under that... 1.5 million should put me almost exactly 1 million short of what I need so would that work? I can hold it and wait until you have all of it.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
oh gods... looks like we're getting a Yukio figure as well...
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3j45uzuTb1qdwk9fo1_1280.jpg

I'm far more of a Rin fan than Yukio one, but I kind of want that one as well as the Rin one... it is kind of awesome looking going by the unpainted sample.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mugetsu Ookamiza
yeah, it's all a matter of personal taste which tail you go with, given that nothing looks exactly right for it.

as for the katana... looks like the going rate for it right now is about 1.65 million... I can go a bit under that... 1.5 million should put me almost exactly 1 million short of what I need so would that work? I can hold it and wait until you have all of it.

Sure, if you can hold onto it for a short bit I can go for 1.5mil. ^^
It should only take about a week or so for me to get the full amount.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Sure, if you can hold onto it for a short bit I can go for 1.5mil. ^^
It should only take about a week or so for me to get the full amount.
sounds cool to me User Image

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
RightStuf finally shipped out my order of the second Half Age set! in addition, it appears they've upgraded the shipping on it for free because of the delay as it shipped out on Friday and the estimated delivery date is Monday and I picked the free 10 day shipping option when I ordered~

this ALMOST makes up for having my dad tear out/mow down all my catnip plants (AND not saving what he pulled for the cats on top of it).

also, the picklefic now has two positive reviews and a +fave on ff.net, 1 kudos on AO3, and my tumblr announcement of it was liked by someone with a Shura account~

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my Gehenna, the ending sentence. I died. rofl

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I

Oh my Gehenna, the ending sentence. I died. rofl

I actually pondered writing a little more after that line, but it seemed the best place to end it for maximum humor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff