Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Dare I ask what's going on in the fic?
it's just Shura trying (and succeeding) to get a rise out of Yukio. I typed that with a totally straight face, really... I swear... totally straight face...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
it's just Shura trying (and succeeding) to get a rise out of Yukio. I typed that with a totally straight face, really... I swear... totally straight face...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't believe you. lol

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I

I don't believe you. lol

now why would I lie? what reason would I have to not write that with a straight face? it's not like I had to stop writing early before my brain went too far into the gutter or anything last night... it's just Shura being Shura... cool

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I

I don't believe you. lol

now why would I lie? what reason would I have to not write that with a straight face? it's not like I had to stop writing early before my brain went too far into the gutter or anything last night... it's just Shura being Shura... cool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mhm, sure. cool

Ruthless Businesswoman

9,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
Shiemi has more boobs than Izumo. I'm seriously fangirling over her, I lover her :c.

Anyone else been cringing every time the brothers interact lately? It's so awkward seeing Yukio be so cold and Rin respond the same way, like going to a party and inviting divorcees. 'Wish they'd just get along.

On another note, they both look so badass in this chapter. Especially Yukio!

Space Genius

There is a dub (NOT fandub) episode of Aoex floating around the Internet. Good thing (?) it is Geolocked because of Aniplex. I am curious thou.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
amerimulete
Shiemi has more boobs than Izumo. I'm seriously fangirling over her, I lover her :c.

Anyone else been cringing every time the brothers interact lately? It's so awkward seeing Yukio be so cold and Rin respond the same way, like going to a party and inviting divorcees. 'Wish they'd just get along.

On another note, they both look so badass in this chapter. Especially Yukio!
yeah, for a moment there in 34 it looked like MAYBE things would be getting a little better between them but then in this chapter it's all back to where it was. Yukio is still being all stuffy to Rin and trying too hard to act mature and responsible and deal with everything on his own and Rin's resenting that attitude coming from Yukio and wants him to relax a bit and realize that he is trying (in his own awkward way) to prove himself to everyone. it all leads to awkwardness on both their parts and really, they're both too young to really know how to cope with everything that's been going on lately and the stress from it. they REALLY need a calm spell soon so they can work stuff out.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
BF-dragontshd-40
There is a dub (NOT fandub) episode of Aoex floating around the Internet. Good thing (?) it is Geolocked because of Aniplex. I am curious thou.
where's the dub from? depending on where it's from it may be a blessing you can't watch it (I've heard some of the dubs Animax puts out aren't that great, plus there's a few other places that occasionally put out English dubs of their own that aren't exactly the best thing out there - and some of the dubs Geneon USA put out near the end, the ones most people consider crappy, were dubbed by Singapore dubbing studios that really don't compare to the North American dubbing studios at all usually).

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Oooo.... A thread dedicated to news about Ao no Exorcist....

MUST. BE. PART. OF. @w@

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
Oooo.... A thread dedicated to news about Ao no Exorcist....

MUST. BE. PART. OF. @w@
welcome to the thread. we do discuss the series here, too, so if there's anything related to AoEx you want to discuss feel free to.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Hello. ^^ I see, sounds interesting.

Just thought I might show this off right now....
My mule is currently cosplaying as Rin and I am so proud of it!
Clicky Clicky

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Hello. ^^ I see, sounds interesting.

Just thought I might show this off right now....
My mule is currently cosplaying as Rin and I am so proud of it!
Clicky Clicky
nice job on the avi. I typically use the hair from the Timmy EI when I do a Rin cosplay. I've been considering trying that hair sometime, but I don't have the item yet and I decided to quest for Lobo the Gray Wolf (since I miss my wolfdog I recently had put to sleep) and I really can't buy much until then (but I'm a little over halfway there now, and I have an item I'm trying to sell that will put me almost 650k closer to my goal), but after that I'm tempted save up for that item as well.

I've actually been thinking of redoing one of the AoEx cosplays I've already done with my avi (or the one I did of Night from the pilot oneshot) but I'm really not sure which one I want to redo; normal Rin, cooking Rin, Groucho glasses Rin, sword drawn Rin, Shura, Shiemi (school uniform or kimono), Bon, or Kuro (or, as mentioned, Night, as I've got a snazzy poststyle to go with that one, too).

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I've never tried the Timmy EI. That's actually the hardest thing I had finding with my Rin cosplay. The one it currently has is the right style, but I was afraid it was a little too light. >.< Also, I am actually not done with it yet. I still have a jacket to add. I have enough gold for it, just having some trouble looking for a seller. Here is how it will took when finished: Click. Perfect jacket is PERFECT! emotion_kirakira

It's always fun to cosplay an avi. Also frustrating at times tho considering it's nearly impossible to have the items look right. Thank god for Gaia ripping off many Anime/Manga for their item designs. emotion_awesome

Also, I may make my mule look like this to match the little Rin chibi found on one of the first pages of the volume 1 manga. (I can't seem find the image right now on the web...)

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
I've never tried the Timmy EI. That's actually the hardest thing I had finding with my Rin cosplay. The one it currently has is the right style, but I was afraid it was a little too light. >.< Also, I am actually not done with it yet. I still have a jacket to add. I have enough gold for it, just having some trouble looking for a seller. Here is how it will took when finished: Click. Perfect jacket is PERFECT! emotion_kirakira

It's always fun to cosplay an avi. Also frustrating at times tho considering it's nearly impossible to have the items look right. Thank god for Gaia ripping off many Anime/Manga for their item designs. emotion_awesome

Also, I may make my mule look like this to match the little Rin chibi found on one of the first pages of the volume 1 manga. (I can't seem find the image right now on the web...)
I wound up settling on the black juvenile delinquent jacket for my Rin cosplays (or at least the ones that include the jacket), it's close enough it can work I think. finding a sword for it was the hardest part, IMHO, especially for a sword drawn look (boy was I glad when the Yuki Otoko item came out, the frostbite blade was passable but not perfect, but I almost wish I had a second Yuki Otoko since the hair pose combined with the one Saint Ciel: Agape pose that does the haircut ALMOST works for Rin, but sadly it's still a little too long in spots, but the color is practically perfect).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff