Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
umm... if I decide to submit one of my AoEx cosplay avis in the Arena which do you think I should do? Groucho glasses Rin, cooking Rin, sword drawn Rin, normal Rin, Shura, or Bon?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Drunk Shura.

" I did everything you asked! "

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
umm... if I decide to submit one of my AoEx cosplay avis in the Arena which do you think I should do? Groucho glasses Rin, cooking Rin, sword drawn Rin, normal Rin, Shura, or Bon?
        »»» Drunk Shura.
I will take that into consideration. I'm not completely sure I want to enter, I probably wouldn't come anywhere close to winning, but I guess there's no reason not to enter just for the heck of it either... and who knows, maybe by some fluke I may actually do pretty good in it...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
        »»» Drunk Shura.
I will take that into consideration. I'm not completely sure I want to enter, I probably wouldn't come anywhere close to winning, but I guess there's no reason not to enter just for the heck of it either... and who knows, maybe by some fluke I may actually do pretty good in it...

»»» I have nothing to enter into the arena either. I only have two cosplays, this avatar (a human turret kind of) and my Female Amaimon avatar. I think you'd do fine in the arena though. Your avatars are easy to recognize and they're more accurate than a lot of ones I've seen.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
while we wait for the new chapter I think we should all take a moment to lol at this, a translated strip I found from one of the bonus pages for volume 8:

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
I just started blue exorosist XD

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
while we wait for the new chapter I think we should all take a moment to lol at this, a translated strip I found from one of the bonus pages for volume 8:
http://i48.tinypic.com/2625nog.png

»»» Oh, so THAT's why he lost his fang. Well, I feel bad that he lost his power and was exiled but I really didn't like that tooth anyway so I think it looks much better.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
        »»» Oh, so THAT's why he lost his fang. Well, I feel bad that he lost his power and was exiled but I really didn't like that tooth anyway so I think it looks much better.
I just think it's really cute she came up with a little story like that after being asked so many times why he doesn't have that fang anymore in the manga. some creators would just have either said nothing or just went "well, he didn't have it in the anime adaption and people seemed to like that better so I decided not to draw him with it in the manga anymore" or something like that.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I just think it's really cute she came up with a little story like that after being asked so many times why he doesn't have that fang anymore in the manga. some creators would just have either said nothing or just went "well, he didn't have it in the anime adaption and people seemed to like that better so I decided not to draw him with it in the manga anymore" or something like that.

»»» Yes, it's much more enjoyable this way.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
yup, and one more thing that makes Kazue Kato an awesome mangaka.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

»»» It's always nice when a creator can come up with something unique to explain a change in a character's design or the like.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
        »»» It's always nice when a creator can come up with something unique to explain a change in a character's design or the like.
yeah, it really adds something to a series...

also, take a look at this load of fandumbness

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

»»» What the? Wow, I really hate sub elitists.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

they tried to save face after I put that up, but they wound up implying both were equally bad and their opinion that the original language is always the best is fact and there's no valid reason to actually prefer dubs over subs.

and, new chapter, why must we wait so long... I need my fix already, dangit.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

they tried to save face after I put that up, but they wound up implying both were equally bad and their opinion that the original language is always the best is fact and there's no valid reason to actually prefer dubs over subs.

»»» Gross, people like that turn me off. There is no valid reason to prefer subs over dubs either, but people still try. Why are humans always so closed-minded about this topic?

The chapter is slow, isn't it?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mugetsu Ookamiza

»»» Gross, people like that turn me off. There is no valid reason to prefer subs over dubs either, but people still try. Why are humans always so closed-minded about this topic?

The chapter is slow, isn't it?
well, we didn't get a chapter proper last month, so it has been a longer wait than normal. plus we've had times when we've had raws for about three or four days already at this time of the month in the past, and maybe even a scanlation already, or at least a rough script translation.

and it's simple them vs us mentality. everyone wants the side they pick to be seen and inherently better than the other option(s). however, where it stands now people should be able to take note of that tendency and at least try to overcome it. when we've become intelligent enough to realize the fact that kind of thinking only leads to a bunch of wankage and nothing of actual value there's really no reason to keep up that kind of mindset.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff