Oh, it's this thread again.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
HuqqMeh
Skylar Remix
emosgirl
I wanted to like this series but didn't. I watched episode 1 and felt no desire to see episode 2. I heard the first season was bad though. I'm actually sad that I didn't like it. I guess I'll just read a summary to understand the hype because I know I won't continue. confused

Hahah, Depend if you still wanna know what's happen. But in my opinion, you should watch it.
I don't really like first season too but i keep watch it cause some of my friend told me in manga was really amazing after first season end.

I know how you feel.
During the first season, it was simply boring, but I pushed myself to continued, because something told me it would be worth it, and in the end my guts were right. biggrin D
But as you get further it gets really interesting, but if you don't want to watch it perhaps you should read the manga.
Unlike the anime the manga is still continuing, and on my behalf I like the manga more than the anime in some ways.
For example :
-There are certain people in the beginning of the manga that you don't see in the anime at all.

Sometime i think first arc was really funny and catch my interest. But after that arc, it really great especially further arc. XD i totally love it.

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

Oh, it's this thread again.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

I know right ._. I thought this thread gonna died... by now xD

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Skylar Remix
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

KHR threads are like that though. We had one that was several years old and kept getting brought back every year. It was so annoying. x_x It was finally binned.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Skylar Remix
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

KHR threads are like that though. We had one that was several years old and kept getting brought back every year. It was so annoying. x_x It was finally binned.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Ehhh, seriously? i never know that.
But yeah, i hate when that happen XD it just never die~

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Skylar Remix
Ehhh, seriously? i never know that.
But yeah, i hate when that happen XD it just never die~
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

At the risk of making a terribly bad pun, KHR threads get "reborn with deathperation to annoy us" every so often. lol

Oh God, excuse me I'm going to my corner now.
*shame*

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Skylar Remix
HuqqMeh
Skylar Remix
emosgirl
I wanted to like this series but didn't. I watched episode 1 and felt no desire to see episode 2. I heard the first season was bad though. I'm actually sad that I didn't like it. I guess I'll just read a summary to understand the hype because I know I won't continue. confused

Hahah, Depend if you still wanna know what's happen. But in my opinion, you should watch it.
I don't really like first season too but i keep watch it cause some of my friend told me in manga was really amazing after first season end.

I know how you feel.
During the first season, it was simply boring, but I pushed myself to continued, because something told me it would be worth it, and in the end my guts were right. biggrin D
But as you get further it gets really interesting, but if you don't want to watch it perhaps you should read the manga.
Unlike the anime the manga is still continuing, and on my behalf I like the manga more than the anime in some ways.
For example :
-There are certain people in the beginning of the manga that you don't see in the anime at all.

Sometime i think first arc was really funny and catch my interest. But after that arc, it really great especially further arc. XD i totally love it.

Same here ~ !
i would say my favorite characters are tsuna and yamamoto, i like tsuna because i can relate to him, and yamamoto because he is cool. katekyo hitman reborn is one of my favorite animes
I love Hibari! XD And also Dino and Mukuro~
I don't think there's anything I hate about this anime...except that the manga won't come out fast enough /shot
I have to admit, I started watching this anime because I saw fanarts of Hibari and Dino...and yeaaaaaaah sweatdrop

Hilarious Hunter

My favorite character is either Mukuro, Tsuna, Hibari, or Fran 3nodding

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Mr A n a n a s
- Favorite character was always Yamamoto because he's so derpy. X)
- I liked the comedy, the characters, and the action scenes. I didn't like... eh, I forgot what I didn't like.
- I started watching it because of Mukuro. I got interested in his character, looked up the anime, watched the first episode... wtf'd at Tsuna goin' crazy in his underwear, and kept on watching from then on.

...It's all past tense since I haven't finished the anime and haven't even watched it in forever. XD

Oh my. You should read the manga. The anime is discontinued but not the manga, it goes further than where the anime stopped. It's really good.

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I could make a list of my favorite characters~

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
--------------------- ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ---------------------

Again, it gets revived.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
My favorite character is Lambo, but Squallo also! biggrin
I like it cause it's funny and actiony
and I got started in it because of my cousin
if you would ask me who is my favorite character? then my answer would be HAYATO GOKUDERA biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff