Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I missed talking about this anime and don't seem like people are talking about it anymore, So i just thought about crated a thread and talk about it.

Well just start with simple post, what's your favourite character?
What do you hate/like about the anime?
What got you interested in this anime?

I don't really need drama in thread so please if you having drama, continue in Private Message.
If you don't know about this anime, go in google. that's what the site for.

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I recently went back and re-read KHR up to date just for something to do and just...
I can't hold all these feels.
I don't really watch the anime, just when I want to watch a certain part I've read.
But my favourite character is Xanxus. He's so disgustingly wonderful. Xanxus....hhnnggg
I love Amano's art style and there isn't anything I don't like about it except M.M I really can't stand her.

Tipsy Lover

8,800 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tipsy 100
i think the anime is finish while it's manga has a few more arcs till it ends

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Who's your favourite character?
I actually have a few. I was really the most fond of Irie though. Spanner was also rather interesting. I also really like Squalo, Lussuria, Basil, Ryohei and Tsuna.

What do you hate/like about the anime?
I like the story, I like most of the characters and I like how it has a good way of having characters that have special abilities. It's a rather creative series.

The only thing I don't care for is Tsuna's feelings towards Kyoko. She's a sweet girl, but she's just....she's so boring. =/ She literally does hardly anything. She's just...there. I mean, I don't mean to be harsh because she is sweet, but I just wish she actually had something more to her personality. I really do feel Tsuna could do better. I'm also neutral about Haru. She's not a terrible character, but she's a tad pushy, in my opinion. She's at least more interesting than Kyoko though...

What got you interested in this anime?
I had a friend that told me about it and I was rather curious, so I checked it out one day, liked it and kept up with it for a while. I'm way behind now, but I plan on continuing it someday.;;;

Tipsy Lover

8,800 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tipsy 100
how can you hate tsuna loving kyoko....thought i'm tired of him wussing out and want him to just confess to the women already

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
As I said, she's boring, she barely has any personality attached to her. It just feels like it's a crush out of pure looks. I mean, if you like that pairing, that's fine. But it just feels like he could find a better girl in the future. It's like a boy/ girl that gets a crush on one of the most popular girl/boy in the school. But they only like them because they can't help but go on about how 'cute' or 'handsome' that person is.

I'm not trying to start a pairing war here or anything, I just wish he'd sort of get over her. But, obviously, she's the main interest so there's a high chance he'll probably marry her in the end and they live 'happily every after'.

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kazuki20
how can you hate tsuna loving kyoko....thought i'm tired of him wussing out and want him to just confess to the women already

I don't really like how Tsuna having crush on Kyoko either. She just too sweet and boring.
For me, i'm agree with Fallen_Vampiric_Warrior.

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
- Favorite character was always Yamamoto because he's so derpy. X)
- I liked the comedy, the characters, and the action scenes. I didn't like... eh, I forgot what I didn't like.
- I started watching it because of Mukuro. I got interested in his character, looked up the anime, watched the first episode... wtf'd at Tsuna goin' crazy in his underwear, and kept on watching from then on.

...It's all past tense since I haven't finished the anime and haven't even watched it in forever. XD

Hygienic Smoker

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuinami
Kazuki20

I don't really like how Tsuna having crush on Kyoko either. She just too sweet and boring.

But the thing is, I don't think Kyoko and Haru are suppose to do a lot. They're not fighters. Her and Haru are mainly there to support Tsuna and are part of what drives Tsuna to protect what's around them. Their peaceful lives, and sweet nature is a big part of this. Just because Kyoko or Haru don't fight or aren't as saucy as characters like Lal Mirch or Bianchi doesn't make them any less important or useless.

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Siwonest
Yuinami
Kazuki20

But the thing is, I don't think Kyoko and Haru are suppose to do a lot. They're not fighters. Her and Haru are mainly there to support Tsuna and are part of what drives Tsuna to protect what's around them. Their peaceful lives, and sweet nature is a big part of this. Just because Kyoko or Haru don't fight or aren't as saucy as characters like Lal Mirch or Bianchi doesn't make them any less important or useless.

I didn't said they're less important or useless. In Arc Future they was the one who cook and cleaning the place. Well usually that is a girl jobs but for my preferring female characters, like more of fighting but not too freak.
(I already having fight with someone about Kyoko, please. I don't need another. If i wanna hate or like someone is not anybody business)

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mr A n a n a s
- I liked the comedy, the characters, and the action scenes. I didn't like... eh, I forgot what I didn't like.
- I started watching it because of Mukuro. I got interested in his character, looked up the anime, watched the first episode... wtf'd at Tsuna goin' crazy in his underwear, and kept on watching from then on.

...It's all past tense since I haven't finished the anime and haven't even watched it in forever. XD

I already finished the anime. it was really good ending, i love it. (The manga still continues)
You should go back and finish it, the anime getting better. <3

Dapper Roisterer

11,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Yuinami
Mr A n a n a s

I already finished the anime. it was really good ending, i love it. (The manga still continues)

Yeah, I know I should finish it, but I just can't bring myself to sit down and actually watch it, haha. It's weird too, since I left off somewhere in the middle of the Future Arc, when it's at the most exciting point...
my favorite character is Tsuna
does Tsuna ever get with Kyoko?

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mr A n a n a s
Yuinami
Mr A n a n a s

Yeah, I know I should finish it, but I just can't bring myself to sit down and actually watch it, haha. It's weird too, since I left off somewhere in the middle of the Future Arc, when it's at the most exciting point...

Oh that happen to me when i hate the anime or i lost interested in the anime.
You're kidding me...Go back and watch it! if you can't sit down then stand up. XD
Future Arc was the best arc in this anime. (In my opinion)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff