Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
WARNING : SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

CHAOS

So I just read the latest chapter ( Ch.404) and my mind = blown!
Like literally i just came here after reading it because i need someone to talk to about, and since you guys and galls are my closest resource towards discussion, so here I am!!

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
I just want to say that I did not think Tsuna could not become more badass than he already was, but low and behold, HE DOES!!

(Was I surprised?!?!, surprisingly... yes... sweatdrop )

ANYWAYS!! What did you guys think?!?!

Feral Phantom

I haven't kept up with the manga in a couple years, but do you know if they will ever make a sequel to the anime? emotion_8c

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
Miyuki Evee
I haven't kept up with the manga in a couple years, but do you know if they will ever make a sequel to the anime? emotion_8c

Sadly, im not the one to ask, but i do know somebody!!
My older brother, and he told me that they might if they ever get licensing again.

but i wish so badly!!!! The manga(even the whole series) gets SO MUCH BETTER after they return from the future.
I recommend reading the manga, you will not be disappointed!

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
404: brain not found

But yes, i shat brix when checker face ended up being Kawahira. That blew my mind out of the water. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions~! 3nodding

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
Tama_Mantic
404: brain not found

But yes, i shat brix when checker face ended up being Kawahira. That blew my mind out of the water. Can't wait to see everyone's reactions~! 3nodding

My words excatly!! burning_eyes
Man i was so not expecting them to be super humans or whatever but it was still cool all the same

Ruthless Lover

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Once again the ultimate enemy is going to become an ally in some weird way. At least Tsuna is growing. But does this mean all the babies will no longer be babies?!

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
dm_cabalo
Once again the ultimate enemy is going to become an ally in some weird way.
At least Tsuna is growing. But does this mean all the babies will no longer be babies?!

I hope so!!
But probably not xD
It would feel kind of weird having adult reborn everywhere ! (Hard to explain to Mama too! xD)

Ruthless Lover

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Guardian Creator
dm_cabalo
Once again the ultimate enemy is going to become an ally in some weird way.
At least Tsuna is growing. But does this mean all the babies will no longer be babies?!

I hope so!!
But probably not xD
It would feel kind of weird having adult reborn everywhere ! (Hard to explain to Mama too! xD)
Maman you have taken such great care of me I have grown big and strong!
xd

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
KHR became so long that I eventually ran out of time to follow what was happening in the series... but I'm still interested. Would you mind PM'ing me the spoilers? D:

Hilarious Hunter

At first, I thought 'WTF NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED' then that guy showed up, and by the end of the chapter I was smacking my head on the table because I never thought it was that guy would be the cause of all of this s**t and I wanted to freaking go into the manga and beat him up.
Seriously, I really wanted to beat him up, no matter what freaking reason he had up his sleeve. Then I read chap. 405 + 406, then I was like 'Meh, I still want to be kick his a**, but he's alright I guess...' STILL I wanna be the first to sucker punch him in the face : /

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
TsukiyomiMoonRabbit
At first, I thought 'WTF NOTHING MUCH HAPPENED' then that guy showed up, and by the end of the chapter I was smacking my head on the table because I never thought it was that guy would be the cause of all of this s**t and I wanted to freaking go into the manga and beat him up.
Seriously, I really wanted to beat him up, no matter what freaking reason he had up his sleeve. Then I read chap. 405 + 406, then I was like 'Meh, I still want to be kick his a**, but he's alright I guess...' STILL I wanna be the first to sucker punch him in the face : /

xDD very trueeeeeee, but get in line! I called first punch! ninja

Hilarious Hunter

Quote:
xDD very trueeeeeee, but get in line! I called first punch! ninja

Mou~ D: How about we share the first punch :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items