Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster

saturdaypunk
Ace of the Damned
Inu yasha could woop Kankuro's a** blind folded! PERIOD!

No, he would drop his doll's a**.. maybe. And then Kankuro gets the new trapper doll on his a**, and chicken's done.

SSSsssKuh!

XD
Ace of the Damned

No, he would drop his doll's a**.. maybe. And then Kankuro gets the new trapper doll on his a**, and chicken's done.

SSSsssKuh!

Monster

Dapper Cat

the polls aren't very accurate as saturdaypunk said before, most of those who voted for inuyasha want his d**k. i vote for kankuro as kankuro has more of a strategic combat style compared to inuyasha's random crap.
Sejong
Why does everyone have to fight Inuyasha....

Kankuro would not beat Inuyasha period. lol They have another thread floating around Itachi Vs. Inuyasha and people polled in heavily for Inuyasha O.o.

Yes.. because they want his p***s inside them. Shut the ******** up, n00b. Actually read through a couple pages, and that's plainly obvious.

And Kankuro totally crushes InuYasha. He disappears, "reappears", his doll rapes InuYasha sideways on the washer, 360 inverted on the dryer, and chicken's done.
Why does everyone have to fight Inuyasha....

Kankuro would not beat Inuyasha period. lol They have another thread floating around Itachi Vs. Inuyasha and people polled in heavily for Inuyasha O.o.
i think inu yasha has more skill
Go Desert nins! For they rule!

Kankuro's whole puppet technique is waaaay beyond Inuyasha's level. .....Or not, since Naraku's been using the puppet thing a lot.... Either way, Kankuro's ways of battling will involve too much thinking for Inuyasha to try and figure out. Kankuro owns, of course.
Kankuro is Underappreciated...*Huggles kankuro* Of course he'd win!
Eyebrow
Kankuro?! wtf?

Kankuro?! Why...Kankuro?

... I second that.

0o

Will any of the Inuyasha fans even know who Kankuro is?

How about Temari vs. Kagura? At least that makes sense...
There are like...seven billion Naruto characters that are more significant/cooler than Kankuro.

But whatever. I vote for Kankuro because he rules.
Kankuro?! wtf?

Kankuro?! Why...Kankuro?
1 if u dont know one of the chars dont vote
2 dont vote on if there cute they would win
3 THIS IS NOT A POPULATEY CONTEST

well now that i said that i would say kankuro becuse he is the pupetmaster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers