Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sora Senpai

I agree. I mean the main fan service was the cafe, since it is a cosplay cafe. But nothing that was what you would expect. No one was big breasted hugely there minus Erika and that was to cause annoyance to Misaki and maybe Honoka. xD

I don't like Usui and Hinata, but everyone else I either love, like or neutral.

I know the ending of the manga wont go how I want it to, so like Ouran I'll love the series and hate the ending. But it happens.~

Maid-sama is really good and I don't know why the fanbase seems to be dying. ;~;
Milatia17

Nope no season 2 and I don't think there will.
A lot of animes only show the first season to advertize the manga.
Ouran, Rosario and Kaichou being a few.
Ones like Shaman King, Rave Master and Fairy Tale are animes that go to the end.
Some series like Gakuen Aliiance have only a manga.

You can have him and Misa can have Tora. Trade? biggrin

I love the anime and the manga! >w<
Lol xD I think I'm going to read the manga. Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot of things T~T
Milatia17
Lol xD I think I'm going to read the manga. Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot of things T~T

The manga is very good I'd recommend it. C:
I like Kaichou wa Maid sama, it's always been one of the greatest animes I've watched personally. I don't hate Usui nor dislike, but I think Misaki is an inspiration. However it bugs me that Usui is the typical perfect guy and the fact he likes Misaki because she's strong. I never thought about Misaki and Tora, but it's sure interesting. Ahh I was Kaichou wa maid sama had a season 2, that would be nice smile
Addicktion
I like Kaichou wa Maid sama, it's always been one of the greatest animes I've watched personally. I don't hate Usui nor dislike, but I think Misaki is an inspiration. However it bugs me that Usui is the typical perfect guy and the fact he likes Misaki because she's strong. I never thought about Misaki and Tora, but it's sure interesting. Ahh I was Kaichou wa maid sama had a season 2, that would be nice smile

Kaichou Season 2 is in the manga. 3nodding
Chapter 76 if you like the idea of Misaki x Tora.
Misaki is a great inspiration and I like that Tora isn't perfect, I can relate to him a lot and I just feel Misaki and Tora would offer each other...more?
It is a favourite anime by far. 3nodding
Kanto-chan
Addicktion

Kaichou Season 2 is in the manga. 3nodding
Chapter 76 if you like the idea of Misaki x Tora.
Misaki is a great inspiration and I like that Tora isn't perfect, I can relate to him a lot and I just feel Misaki and Tora would offer each other...more?
It is a favourite anime by far. 3nodding

For some reason I don't like Usui being TOO perfect. Especially when he jumps of a high building. (Not that I am a hater of Usui). However how he mocks Misaki make me lol and makes him more interesting to me.
Addicktion

Eh in my opinion Tora can do that.
But I just dislike Usui a lot and I'm not the only fan as I found out on youtube, so I don't fee bad about him. Some characters are just not for you, I used to like him but now he is boring.
Compared to Ouran where Tamaki, twins, Kyoya and Mori never get boring to me. xD
I loved the anime and UxMishi!! I actually got into the manga way after so I do prefer the anime because of the more simplistic storyline.. I still don't really understand what is going on in the manga because the storyline with Usui is more like 'dafug' cat_confused and (for me) a tad boring.
LarLarCharms

UxMishi was cool! C:
I understand the plot, too simple and boring for me.
I read it for Tora and Gerard. xd (Misaki too.)

Witty Capitalist

I just finished reading chapter 78!

This plot is really heating up. Omg.

And boy, did Usui show a lot of himself in that chapter. -internally screaming-

Also, after reading the new chapter, I went back to the first chapter and looked at the art style and compared it with the new.

And s**t, did it change a lot and improve! Good job Hiro! Pats for you! emotion_kirakira

But boy, I miss these three bubbly idiots.

User Image

Just look at those adorable faces.
The guy in that show, mmm -that- personality <3

Witty Capitalist

LadyVeng3ance x
Takumi you mean?

I love that personality too. He is a little over the perfection mark but for me he's just so lovable.

l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
LadyVeng3ance x
Takumi you mean?

I love that personality too. He is a little over the perfection mark but for me he's just so lovable.

Probably.. Dont remember his name, but he is the lead male character.. He is just so.. manly lol <3

Witty Capitalist

LadyVeng3ance x
I wouldn't consider Takumi 'manly'...

I would consider him more... Gentleman like and toned. (Especially toned. emotion_kirakira )
I just love the way he's drawn. If somebody is going to feature an attractive male in a manga/anime, they should look at Usui for a reference.

I just don't like his hair... It's really bushy and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff