Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

For the second time, and ow my feelings. the last two episodes really messed me up.
It's such a wonderful show though, definitely will re-watch it again at a later date

Shy Seeker

Aww... It's been years since I watched that show, and I've been thinking about viewing it again too. To be honest, I feel like it lost something that I really liked in the beginning that didn't make it quite as good as I was originally hoping it would be, but I also feel like there are themes of animal mythology with the wolves and such that I'd like to explore in greater depth because that seems like a unique element in the series.

I have the first soundtrack for the series too, by Yoko Kanno, and it's absolutely beautiful. heart

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

GuardianCentauri
Aww... It's been years since I watched that show, and I've been thinking about viewing it again too. To be honest, I feel like it lost something that I really liked in the beginning that didn't make it quite as good as I was originally hoping it would be, but I also feel like there are themes of animal mythology with the wolves and such that I'd like to explore in greater depth because that seems like a unique element in the series.

I have the first soundtrack for the series too, by Yoko Kanno, and it's absolutely beautiful. heart

Wolf's Rain has such a beautiful soundtrack. I always loved when Cheza started to sing.
There are somethings that I would have liked them to go more indepth with, like what happened to make the world fall in the first place? I assumed just a war. I would have also liked Darcia's family to be explained even just a little bit more because I didn't really understand it, maybe I just missed something though
That anime will always hold a special place in my heart. heart

Inquisitive Prophet

Whoo, it has been so long since I last saw that anime but I loved it very much. It broke my heart a few times though...I remember the opening too pretty well, great tune. I didn't know it was done by Yoko Kano but why doesn't that surprise me, Yoko Kano makes awesome tunes for anime.
Oh my gosh! I love that anime! My favorite wolves are Kiba and Toboe. Who is everyone else's favorite?

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

Suko_Elric
Oh my gosh! I love that anime! My favorite wolves are Kiba and Toboe. Who is everyone else's favorite?

Hige was my favorite, but I cried the most when Toboe died crying

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I was told to watch that series.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

xdivision_whitey
I was told to watch that series.

It is a good series and I will always recommend it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff