Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Tycoon

What... What do I do now? I have all the manga, do I just start reading, or is there any closure in anime form?

From the first issue, it doesn't pick up at all where the last episode left off.

I need guidance please.
I'd watch the movies, first and second are currently released, but yeah read the manga.
The manga has great art and goes more in depth, its still ongoing though. Don't worry, start from first chapter of first volume, no reason to skip the animated arc of the manga.
And the anime is over, but the dubbing for first movie is coming and its the same VAs that you heard in berserk the animation.

Distinct Tycoon

Old Friend AMC
I'd watch the movies, first and second are currently released, but yeah read the manga.
The manga has great art and goes more in depth, its still ongoing though. Don't worry, start from first chapter of first volume, no reason to skip the animated arc of the manga.
And the anime is over, but the dubbing for first movie is coming and its the same VAs that you heard in berserk the animation.

I have seen the first movie, it's just a simplification of the anime is all, though it's still really good.

But my question is, do I just start the manga and it will all come together from the anime? Or... D:
The Greene
Old Friend AMC

I have seen the first movie, it's just a simplification of the anime is all, though it's still really good.

But my question is, do I just start the manga and it will all come together from the anime? Or... D:

Just read the manga from the start and don't think about skipping the arc (underwater arc can be skipped though, what a terrible part), you'll only miss out if you skip the parts that were animated.

Distinct Tycoon

Old Friend AMC
The Greene
Old Friend AMC

Just read the manga from the start and don't think about skipping the arc (underwater arc can be skipped though, what a terrible part), you'll only miss out if you skip the parts that were animated.

ahhh so they just animated a specific arc? I didn't know that. Sorry I am quite ill informed :3

Thanks for the heads up, I'll read it all.
The Greene
Old Friend AMC
The Greene
Old Friend AMC

ahhh so they just animated a specific arc? I didn't know that. Sorry I am quite ill informed :3

Thanks for the heads up, I'll read it all.

Yeah, they animated the Band of Hawk arc.

IRL Conventioneer

Just read all of the manga. I even suggest reading the Golden Age Arc, because it's just so damn beautiful. The entire manga itself is amazing, and I find myself spending at least 1 hour each chapter because each damn panel is an amazing work of art!

Capitalist

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
And when you're done with that you can read the one shot volume, Japan, which is done by the same artist and...it was awesome!! But yes read the manga.

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
I suggest You read the manga from start to finish and take your time reading through it to make sure you fully understand the content smile

Distinct Tycoon

Chibilina
I suggest You read the manga from start to finish and take your time reading through it to make sure you fully understand the content smile

that's what I plan on doing :3

Moonlight Duelist

Check out the movies too.

Distinct Tycoon

Yuki Aiba

Like I said, I have seen the first movie, it's just a shortened version of the anime... so I mean...
The Greene
Yuki Aiba

Like I said, I have seen the first movie, it's just a shortened version of the anime... so I mean...

But the graphics and the animation is-- oh, who am I kidding. Bad CG is bad.

Moonlight Duelist

The Greene
Yuki Aiba

There is 2 others so also check them out.

Distinct Tycoon

Yuki Aiba
The Greene
Yuki Aiba

There is 2 others so also check them out.

yes I know :3 Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces