Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are You A Wannabe?

YEAH!!!111 0.10634328358209 10.6% [ 57 ]
No, I only like the animes because I find them interesting. 0.89365671641791 89.4% [ 479 ]
Total Votes:[ 536 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

I agree for the most part, alot of people do that, but I'm just curious as to whether you really think everyone who says: "FMA ROXS!!1!!" really doesn't watch it and doesn't know the plot. Sure, some people don't, but then there are also just people who are annoying or don't care to list their reasons for enjoying an anime. Whatever the cause, I guess this thread is true enough.
I understand what you're saying but some people who say that eally know what's going on but they just don't want to add anything else but when you're talking about people who just like it because it's popular then yes it is annoying.
You guys have a point but let's look at the inside of the box.If people post FMA ROX!!!1 and they end up saying I <3 FMA,it will makes us think that this person has never seen this show.However if they are having a conversation to you about the series then they have watch it or begun to watch it.Sometimes when you see something you really like you just want to share it with other people and see what they responded back.That way you get to learn more about the show.

Did that make any sense?

By the way.It was orginally Dattebayo.Belive it sounds really stupid. ninja
Dark-Key-blade-girl
I have heard a lot of people lately say stuff like:

Quote:
Fullmetal Alchemist Rocks !!!!!!!!1!11

or...

Quote:
NARUTO IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the people who make this comments are clueless about the certain anime their talking about.

I mean, since Fullmetal Alchemist became popular suddenly EVERYBODY loves it. And they say that they are the greatest fans of it. But they dont even know what the plot is.

I just want to make a point that: You Dont Have to Like An Anime Just Because Its Popular!!!! If you REALLY like it, then find. But I see lots of poeple that call themselves "Naruto Gods", but when it comes to the truth, the only thing they know about naruto is that he says "Believe it" a lot.

...end of topic.

maybe some people are that way,but if the show is popular it isnt crap. or maybe people just like watching idiotic things..my cousin would stare at the wall if you told her it was a tv.

Dapper Gawker

Inuyasha's popular, but I don't like it.
Naruto's popular, but I don't think it's that great.
i like anime because of how it is drawn and put together. Anime is a beautiful art form that everyone should embrace. ninja

Dapper Consumer

Bleach isnt anything new, I read it like in 7th grade.

I dont know things tend to get popular, like Inuyasha, I fell into that pit in 6th grade and now I try my hardest not to get sucked in. When I do like an anime alot I try to learn everything I can, I usual never show myself as a noob on anything since I learn all the stuff. I dont claim my self as a "god" though.
Leopolis
Dark-Key-blade-girl
I have heard a lot of people lately say stuff like:

Quote:
Fullmetal Alchemist Rocks !!!!!!!!1!11

or...

Quote:
NARUTO IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the people who make this comments are clueless about the certain anime their talking about.

I mean, since Fullmetal Alchemist became popular suddenly EVERYBODY loves it. And they say that they are the greatest fans of it. But they dont even know what the plot is.

I just want to make a point that: You Dont Have to Like An Anime Just Because Its Popular!!!! If you REALLY like it, then find. But I see lots of poeple that call themselves "Naruto Gods", but when it comes to the truth, the only thing they know about naruto is that he says "Believe it" a lot.

...end of topic.

maybe some people are that way,but if the show is popular it isnt crap. or maybe people just like watching idiotic things..my cousin would stare at the wall if you told her it was a tv.

I've watched Fullmetal Alchemist a few times. It seems interesting but I'm more into old animes like Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, etc. xD 3nodding
I love allot of anime naruto and fullmetal alchemist are two of my favs but there are much better anime out there like

azumanga daioh
chrono crusade
lupin the 3rd second seasson
rune soldier
hunter X hunter
gundam wing
CCS
yu yu hakusho
FLCL
fmp
fmp fumoffu
trigun
Utawarerumono
negima
ranme 1/2
fruits basket
last exile
black cat
hellsing
case closed

Dapper Consumer

Shinodude
I love allot of anime naruto and fullmetal alchemist are two of my favs but there are much better anime out there like

azumanga daioh
chrono crusade
lupin the 3rd second seasson
rune soldier
hunter X hunter
gundam wing
CCS
yu yu hakusho
FLCL
fmp
fmp fumoffu
trigun
Utawarerumono
negima
ranme 1/2
fruits basket
last exile
black cat
hellsing
case closed

azumanga daioh heart FLCL heart Case Closed heart Ranma 1/2 heart Lupin 3rd heart
You have a good point.
When I got into FMA I didn't even know it was popular.
Hmm...I don't know. Some people might be like that. Sometimes I will hear about anime or my friends will recommend it and I will try watching it. Recently my friend told me and I have heard alot about Naruto. I watched a few episodes at first and I am hooked I love it! I don't think you call that "following the crowd".. whee
Lord SoundWave
I believe lack of maturity among the fans and users is the main problem when dealing with fans of certaint Anime because in reality they are kids at a age of 11-16 if not younger. Inuyasha and Naruto are also a perfect example of this since the fans of Inuyasha were clueless of the plot and storyline since the beginning, Inuyasha got old and then died. after that the Inuyasha fans jumped on to the new Anime called Naruto and started claiming that Sasuke and Neji were there 'bishies'.

Its common knowledge, most of the Anime fans in this Forum are not mature and obsess about it because it catches their interests in the beginning but later they grow out of it.
I resent that! I'm 15 and I don't go around saying "OMG FMA IS TEH AWESOMEST!!!1111one". Not all preteens/teenagers are immature and illiterate. Sure, I act crazy sometimes, but I'm ususally just joking or really hyped up then (I blame the anti-depressant pills). surprised
hmm...yah...It is annoying, but watch as soon as the fad fades the same exsact people who say "OMG! Edd is leik so totally hawt!!!!!!" will say "Phhft, I neaver like FMA, it's so lame," it's sad really. The only true fan stick with the Anime till they them selves get bord of it, even if every one else says it's dumb.

But really, there's nothing sadder than a follow-the-crowd type fan, that latter says it's "gay" stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff