Diamond is Unbreakable 0.149377593361 14.9% [ 36 ]
Golden Wind 0.11203319502075 11.2% [ 27 ]
Stone Ocean 0.078838174273859 7.9% [ 19 ]
Steel Ball Run 0.078838174273859 7.9% [ 19 ]
JoJolion 0.066390041493776 6.6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 241 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 > >>

Conservative Member

Hello and welcome to the currently lagrest thread on Gaia for Jojo's Bizarre Adventurnes .for those of you who don't what is is heres a little intro

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki. It is famous for its original art style, intricate plot, and numerous Western rock music references. Every main character's name in each part can be read as JoJo. The manga, published by Shueisha in their magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump, started in 1987 and went on to 2004. The current story arc was initially published in Weekly Shōnen Jump, but was moved to Ultra Jump in 2005. It is currently Shōnen Jump's second longest running manga with 94 volumes and counting (only Kochi-Kame, with 150+ volumes, has more.) It is however, the longest manga not to have a TV adaptation.

The manga is published in English by Viz Media, starting from the third story arc. Nine volumes have been published. Originally published bimonthly, it has been reduced to a quarterly release.

Update!! There Some items on Gaia Based on JBA theye are the K.O. Classic set and K.O. Star item also
A link to the first part of the first OVA episode Subbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhz3WJrhSHM
Please note I Don't own this nor did I post it on Youtube I'm merly a Fan sharing this link
I will post a link to the Engilsh dubbed version when and if I ever find it.

As a Added treat another of Hirohiko Araki's works Baoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX9wtuHy3zc
its in english and the quailtys a bit low but its ether this othe Spanish and Italin so don't wine

This Fourm is a genreal disscusion thread of JJBA it can be about the the Comic(manga) Anime or Games or even fanart or crack jokes about it .
User Image

updates here from Gio Gio Star
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Conservative Member

I'll take that as a yes
FINALLY! Someone with taste. It's a breath of fresh air in between all these Narutard threads.

JJBA is the best manga ever
Starscourge
FINALLY! Someone with taste. It's a breath of fresh air in between all these Narutard threads.

JJBA is the best manga ever

Seconded, I'm dying to see Phantom Blood.

Conservative Member

Don't get me wrong I like both Naruto an Bleah but theres too damn much of it on gaia its like you ca't go anywhere here without drowning in ethier one of them. Its nice to know to know I not the only one on gaia who's not oppoesd with one of them.
OrrinTheDarkpaladin
Don't get me wrong I like both Naruto an Bleah but theres too damn much of it on gaia its like you ca't go anywhere here without drowning in ethier one of them. Its nice to know to know I not the only one on gaia who's not oppoesd with one of them.

Seconded, people are too close-minded these days, but it's their loss - they're missing out in a lot of epic win.

I wish this was real:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QQXcGwmYx9s&feature=related

Conservative Member

a very Original art style complete with over-the-top violence .It's been around alot longer the Naruto or Bleach. Still I suprized such a good series ain't more well known over here
Most people just have no taste.

Part 2 was my favorite, BTW
Mine had to be Golden Wind.

Conservative Member

has anyone seen the ovas of JJBA I seen clips of them on Youtube and seen a few ads but can't seen to find them anywhere in stores and I really wanna see them
OrrinTheDarkpaladin
has anyone seen the ovas of JJBA I seen clips of them on Youtube and seen a few ads but can't seen to find them anywhere in stores and I really wanna see them

I own all of the OVAs on DVD, all epic win.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
lloooolll red ranger!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items