Welcome to Gaia! ::

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

So, what are your opinions so far on the most recent episodes?
I've been in love with everything so far and am so happy to see that it's sticking so closely to the original manga's storyline heart

Devoted Sex Symbol

Though part three is not exactly my favorite part of JoJo, the anime is shaping up to be better than most other anime I've seen. I really enjoy watching each episode, and it gives you the good old feeling of anticipation you get when you watch "Monster of the week" anime.

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
I hear people talking about speedwagon a lot, but im about to begin season 3 of the remake, and he still hasnt had too much of a role. was he elaorated on more in the manga, or the original series?
keep in mind im new to JoJo
Jimsworth
I hear people talking about speedwagon a lot, but im about to begin season 3 of the remake, and he still hasnt had too much of a role. was he elaorated on more in the manga, or the original series?
keep in mind im new to JoJo

Speedwagon is a main character in part 1 of JJBA (referred to as Phantom Blood; episodes 1-9 of the first season of the anime).

It's pretty important to watch those, especially since part 2 (10-26) is probably the third best part.

Golden Spark

I just can't wait Stone Ocean to be animated one day. No, I wish all the parts are animated, seeing that Part 4 will only get an adaptation if it gets popular enough.

But yes, the new Stardust Crusader remake is pretty good so far and I was thrilled when it got a full year cour instead of having just a season.
i'm really excited for them to get around to stone ocean
in probably 100 years but i just really want to see jolyne animated
they already did such a good job with my other favourite jojo (joseph)

Heart Seeker

Menacing Shoujo

Battle Tendency will always be best arc.
SO far, I looooooooove Polnareff.
Can't wait to enter YOUR WORLD, DIO!!

X3

I want Stell Ball Run to be animated soooooo badly!
Yey for Raptor Dio!

Any JJBA All Star Battle players here?
Joseph will always be best JoJo
followed by Jonathan and Jotaro.
With the new animated adaptation of to series, more people are going to the jjba panels. SJ's was packed.
I'm hoping to start a panel at realmscon for next year, but first I have to do a rainbow ruckus party house for this year. Any jojo's going to reams? We should meet up.

Wrathful Shade

Yo! Jojo's the hypest s**t!
2Squid4U
DOROHEDOROBRO v2
It just keeps on getting better. I used to watch the old OVA and I'm sure there's a statistic somewhere that basically shows that the third arc is the most popular arc ever.

Oof, I could hardly get through the old OVA to be honest. The animation, storyline, and voices were unbearable to me. From the gifs and screencaps I've seen, though, the latest adaptation seems really well done. I agree that the third arc is definitely the most popular arc out there, though I don't think I could personally call that arc my most favorite of all the arcs (my favorite would be somewhere between part 4-7; I can't decide just yet).

You speak truth, gentle...Person.
Those parts literally changed how Araki writes Shounen forever. Great examples of one, too. Though, Two and Three were really well done, too despite it following a "safer" writing style.

Vermillion Phantom

13,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The remake of Stardust Crusader is amazing and it gets me hyped if they remake Diamond Is Unbreakable and Vento Aureo... only in time User Image

Nevertheless can't wait for the unveiling of DIO
I love it. I dropped Bleach actually because JJBA is just... so much better by leaps and bounds. JJBA is now my number #1 by leaps and bounds.

I really need to get my hands on the manga, when I really adore an anime I must read the manga.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff