Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Genius

I've been collecting the 3rd arch manga from CR daily Deals, and today they decide to skipover volumes 6 and 8. Why, my OCD is killing me....

Side note* is anybody going to get the JJBA All-star game for the PS3. Tried the demo already and it's really fun, got S rank on Cesar, Jotaro and Dio already.

Dapper Cultist

11,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Is that the series I noticed on Crunchyroll earlier today? They got a bunch of new stuff and I think I saw this title in there somewhere.

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Engi3Piece
I've been collecting the 3rd arch manga from CR daily Deals, and today they decide to skipover volumes 6 and 8. Why, my OCD is killing me....

Side note* is anybody going to get the JJBA All-star game for the PS3. Tried the demo already and it's really fun, got S rank on Cesar, Jotaro and Dio already.

AhhH, I hate when that happens! It's the worst omg.
As for All Star Battle, i've heard that it's really good. There's a lot of customization options for the characters (as to their color palettes/phrases/etc,..) and, despite the changed names, it's awesome! I haven't been able to play yet, but i've been watching a bunch of videos on youtube of people playing and it looks so fun 8_8 !!!

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Phoenix Sandra
Is that the series I noticed on Crunchyroll earlier today? They got a bunch of new stuff and I think I saw this title in there somewhere.

Yep! The latest season just came out. It's been ongoing for quite some time now, but the latest anime series only began 2011.
I'd suggest checking it out, though (from the first season, if you do)! It's really an action/adventure type of series, but surprisingly I managed to love it a bunch (and this is coming from someone who's more into shoujo type series)

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Great series, I've been catching up on it. (Crunchyroll now has the first two seasons) such a breath of fresh air.Cool animation, crazy characters and a unique story.

I just wish the game was on other consoles.

Dangerous Lunatic

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
The first two parts are so good, and i'm really excited for Part 3!!
Actually Jojo bizarre adventure is great. The storyline pretty intense pack with action which is awesome for me. What makes Jojo so different is the fact that you get one hero at each generation from joestar family, from hamon energy to stand it's just keep on evolving from generation to generation. This anime definitely 5 out 5 star from me emotion_brofist
P/s: Joseph Joestar during his prime on the 2nd arc is OP!

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

heart Bump! heart

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

King Blackwater
Great series, I've been catching up on it. (Crunchyroll now has the first two seasons) such a breath of fresh air.Cool animation, crazy characters and a unique story.

I just wish the game was on other consoles.

I am in LOVE with the animation for the JJBA anime, to be honest. The opening for the first season, second arc, was stuck in my head for the longest time after watching it! If you're liking the series, I highly suggest checking out the manga as well ^^ The story just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Have you considered trying out the old PS2 games? Not too sure as to how hard it might be to acquire them, but it's something, I suppose. Or perhaps an emulator?
Unfortunately, I share your pain of not having a PS3/PS4. It really is unfortunate that such a good game is only available on that console, but I hope you'll be able to play it soon!

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Ledah(Grim Angel)
Actually Jojo bizarre adventure is great. The storyline pretty intense pack with action which is awesome for me. What makes Jojo so different is the fact that you get one hero at each generation from joestar family, from hamon energy to stand it's just keep on evolving from generation to generation. This anime definitely 5 out 5 star from me emotion_brofist
P/s: Joseph Joestar during his prime on the 2nd arc is OP!

Yes, I love being able to watch the ongoing line of jojos from each generation to the next! It feels like a never ending tale!
Do you have any favorite jojos in particular, or is Joseph your favorite? He used to be my favorite for a while, but then I fell in love with Josuke, haha.

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

Sacred Dusk
The first two parts are so good, and i'm really excited for Part 3!!

Have you begun watching the Part 3 anime so far? Any thoughts on it?
I'm guessing from your avi (who looks really cool, btw) your favorite is Joseph Joestar? I love Joseph, but from part two Caesar is my truly one of my favorite characters (he's in my username!! 9u9).

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

heart Bump! heart

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

I'm so glad to see that there are so many jojo fans here! I know it's a bit difficult to find them (irl it was tough, but I managed to convince friends to get into it and met new friends through it), so it's refreshing to see so many people just getting into it and whatnot! Let's keep this thread alive and try to keep it fresh with thoughts on the latest episodes and such! (I plan to finally get off my butt and start the Part 3 anime this week, so expect to see some of my thoughts on it!)

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

heart heart heart

polwigle's Compadre

Feline Shoujo

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers