Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm looking for Code Geass merchandise and I found this website, http://www.salesmanb2b.com/ . I want to know if it's reliable and legit or if the stuff it sells isn't fake and worthless. Help me please? Thanks in advance. ~♥~
User Image

Never seen it before. It looks reliable, though, seeing as how their contact information is on the bottom.

User Image
Never heard of them. I've only heard of discountanimedvd dot com, which are pretty reliable people.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm pretty sure most of the Death Note merchandise is counterfeit.
Try a website like kidnemo.com or poweranime.com. They seem to have authentic stuff there...
EDIT: Most of the plush toys are definitely counterfeit. Keep away from that site if you want legit stuff.

User Image

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
omfg thanks guys! ^_____^

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image
{'. . .But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat:
' we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad. . .'}

Try AnimeCastle.com?
That's where I get my anime stuff.

{. . .'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice
'You must be' said the Cat 'or you wouldn't have come here' . . .}

User Image

User Image
SalesmanB2B.com is one of the biggest Anime distributors , located in China.

I don't trust stuff that is made in China especially the news about that toys that are made from there are toxic...

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image
Fire and Ice

Haven't heard of them before. But they seem pretty decent.
So I Herd u Liek Despair
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm pretty sure most of the Death Note merchandise is counterfeit.
Try a website like kidnemo.com or poweranime.com. They seem to have authentic stuff there...
EDIT: Most of the plush toys are definitely counterfeit. Keep away from that site if you want legit stuff.

User Image

I agree, the plushies are definatly fake. At least most of them. I have a legit Demyx plushie from Kingdom Hearts and one look at the one they have, and I know it's fake.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nevermore Angel x001
I'm looking for Code Geass merchandise and I found this website, http://www.salesmanb2b.com/ . I want to know if it's reliable and legit or if the stuff it sells isn't fake and worthless. Help me please? Thanks in advance. ~♥~

www.google.com? It always works!
Viryu
SalesmanB2B.com is one of the biggest Anime distributors , located in China.

I don't trust stuff that is made in China especially the news about that toys that are made from there are toxic...

80-90% of all products are made in China and that includes legit and counterfeit animu products.
Legit products have some quality control depending on how much that product costs, counterfeit products have next to zero quality control. But in terms of figures the only real difference is the quality of the paint job, also both most likely use the same toxic paint.
User Image
I don't really know WHICH sites to trust anymore, really.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
G0UKI
Never heard of them. I've only heard of discountanimedvd dot com, which are pretty reliable people being sued for selling illegal bootlegs even after being served Cease & Desist notices and dodging getting their website hosting shut down by switching to a foreign hosting company after their domestic one shut off service because of their illegal activities.
fixed
thisisanime.com seems pretty good. I bought something from them once and it seemed pretty legit. Plus a lot of it is very cheap.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Shatterdoll
thisisanime.com seems pretty good. I bought something from them once and it seemed pretty legit. Plus a lot of it is very cheap.
that site sells bootlegged anime (all their import DVDs appear to be bootlegs). buying from them you're taking a risk, you don't know if they're going to be sending you legit merchandise or cheap knockoffs, if they go under like DiscountAnimeDVD did you may be left with merchandise you paid for but never received (even if you did make sure to only buy stuff that looked legit).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff