Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should guys like shoujo?

Yesh, OMG I bet their ghei! 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 15 ]
Yes, it's fine. 0.66382978723404 66.4% [ 156 ]
No, you homosexual idiot. Go redesign a straight guy. 0.038297872340426 3.8% [ 9 ]
No, it's a little odd. 0.042553191489362 4.3% [ 10 ]
POLL WHORE. 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Seriously people. Is there anything wrong with guys who enjoy a good romance manga? I mean, one of my favorite mangas is still Marmalade boy!
No. Girls read shounen all the time. Why should it be wrong?
theres nothing wrong with a guy into romance manga/animes , i like romance

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you! Now time to beat down all those annoying prats that call me a sensitive queer.
There is nothing wrong with men liking shoujo manga, it's the same thing as girls liking shounen manga. It's perfectly fine, and I applaud who ever likes it.
theres nothing wrong with it-a good story is a good story mrgreen

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Now what about guys who write romance stories?

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nothing wrong with that, either. Males can write romance stories just as much as any women. o.o
Chelzbell
Nothing wrong with that, either. Males can write romance stories just as much as any women. o.o
Yes. In Japan, it's sort of taboo for girls to like shounen and vice-versa, but in America, I guess we should be thankful that we don't have stereotypes like that.

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yay! 3nodding
Ryuakurei914
Seriously people. Is there anything wrong with guys who enjoy a good romance manga? I mean, one of my favorite mangas is still Marmalade boy!

Yes. I should ******** rake your eyes out right now...

I'm just playing with you. Nope, nothing wrong with checking out whats out there. Just be sure to have a healthy dose of shounen now and then.

Too much Shoujo....it gets to you. Believe me.

2,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
San Aion
Ryuakurei914

Yes. I should ******** rake your eyes out right now...

I'm just playing with you. Nope, nothing wrong with checking out whats out there. Just be sure to have a healthy dose of shounen now and then.

Too much Shoujo....it gets to you. Believe me.
I'll keep that in mind.
no, it's okay for boys to read shoujo, they can do anything a girl can do, even if they want to dress like a girl, that way it's fair and everybody's equal...

and I think it's dumb that people even have to ask about such things because to me the answer is obvious. sexism works both ways
No nothing wrong for guys to read shojo.It was created for your enjoyment not for guys to judge on or wondering if he queer or not.And beside it attrack more girls to you xd so read as much shojo u can take xp
I don't think there anything worng with it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces