Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
If so, then who?
Lina Inverse.

One good hit with the Ragna Blade or Giga Slave and it's over.

Shy Seeker

bleach maybe..i think gon ,and a few ninjas from naruto could go toe to toe with goku if goku doesnt go super in just pure martial arts

Shy Seeker

DarknessShinigami77
Lina Inverse.

who?

Magical Lunatic

Cb Lord
DarknessShinigami77
Lina Inverse.

who?

The main character from Slayers. neutral

User Image

Shy Seeker

DOROHEDOROBRO vIh
Cb Lord
DarknessShinigami77
Lina Inverse.

who?

The main character from Slayers. neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i wanna say i seen slayers but dont recall it so yea*edit*
...nopehavent seen it

Fallen Seraph

12,115 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
Edo Tensei Madara from Naruto.
xLiselix
Edo Tensei Madara from Naruto.

And she's not just talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, she's not just talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, she not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either.She's talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu

Shopper

No nobody can.
Those who say there can be people who can beat Goku don't know what they're talking about.

Magical Lunatic

T o l3 y
No nobody can.
Those who say there can be people who can beat Goku don't know what they're talking about.

User Image

Aged Codger

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
DarknessShinigami77
Lina Inverse.

I wouldn't bet on her.

One of her greatest flaws is that her toughest moves... Two of which you already mentioned... Take way too long to summon. Way longer than Kameha takes. She wouldn't be able to land a blow from either one, as not only is Goku faster than her, but he can just teleport away. She'd have to immobilize him, but the Freeze Arrow wouldn't be effective enough, and the Shadow Snare probably wouldn't effect somebody in the air.

She'd have to play some serious strategy to get him into a compromising position, and he could kill her twenty times over by then.

I'd place my bets on someone like Dark Schneider from b*****d!
The Fullmetal Narcissist
DarknessShinigami77
Lina Inverse.

I wouldn't bet on her.

One of her greatest flaws is that her toughest moves... Two of which you already mentioned... Take way too long to summon. Way longer than Kameha takes. She wouldn't be able to land a blow from either one, as not only is Goku faster than her, but he can just teleport away. She'd have to immobilize him, but the Freeze Arrow wouldn't be effective enough, and the Shadow Snare probably wouldn't effect somebody in the air.

She'd have to play some serious strategy to get him into a compromising position, and he could kill her twenty times over by then.

I'd place my bets on someone like Dark Schneider from b*****d!

>Take way too long to summon.
Pretty much, that's why silly powerlevel charts always place her in a special category.

Turn A, Ideon, Tenchi, and Getter Emperor.

Space Genius

Osaka-san and her flying shoe:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mrgreen

On second thought- Alucard from Hellsing.

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items