Welcome to Gaia! ::

MarulanSoldier
ironermac

This may just be the best way to describe One Piece and it's interactions with anime fans. Kudos.

Sorry, Kudos??

I suppose I probably shouldn't have used that word to describe my feelings.

To the original poster, I enjoyed your post and do not want to initiate a conversation, I merely want to state my opinion on your post, and continue on with my day.

I didn't want to sound as cold as this new post, however that's probably as accurate as I can get.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
sassyspark
I really like One Piece. FTW!

Good to know xD

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Virgil_Ashwood
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood
I say yes, although I have problems with the way all of the arcs are set up. Its like a joke that takes too long to get to the punchline, but I'll be damned if those punchlines aren't worth it.

So you haven't finished watching it then?

Its ongoing

I know, I meant are you up to date with the episodes every week?

Oh, well no.
I'm up to date with the chapters of the manga.

Slight difference :p

Wow, do they release chapters after every week too?
I thought they would have finished with the manga, and just have to animate it, guess I was wrong.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
ironermac
MarulanSoldier
ironermac

This may just be the best way to describe One Piece and it's interactions with anime fans. Kudos.

Sorry, Kudos??

I suppose I probably shouldn't have used that word to describe my feelings.

To the original poster, I enjoyed your post and do not want to initiate a conversation, I merely want to state my opinion on your post, and continue on with my day.

I didn't want to sound as cold as this new post, however that's probably as accurate as I can get.

Fair enough, I don't always expect a response but thanks anyway,
guess i'll just search it.
Somebody, care to give or take what the One Piece actually is? xD

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Shuurokugo
Somebody, care to give or take what the One Piece actually is? xD[/

Nooooooooooooooooo!
I just started watching the first 3 episodes of One Piece like 5 minutes ago, please don't spoil it for me, I beg you.

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
NO! ENOUGH SAID.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
ubersquidfairy
NO! ENOUGH SAID.

ok...

Shy Cleric

13,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Firestarter 200
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood
I say yes, although I have problems with the way all of the arcs are set up. Its like a joke that takes too long to get to the punchline, but I'll be damned if those punchlines aren't worth it.

So you haven't finished watching it then?

Its ongoing

Oh, well no.

I thought they would have finished with the manga, and just have to animate it, guess I was wrong.

The One Piece manga is still ongoing. The anime has actually almost caught up to the manga. It's approximately 1 arc behind. This means after the current arc that is being animated is done, the animators either have to insert filler or take a break to let the manga move forward. Knowing them, it'll probably be filler. I'm not too worried about the filler though since One Piece has the best fillers. One Piece fillers are either really funny and entertaining or serve to give you better insight about characters such as revealing info about their pasts to better understand their motivations. Luckily, this won't be a recap filler because there's basically nothing to recap on yet. Hahaha XD

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
TsukiRisa
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood
MarulanSoldier
Virgil_Ashwood

Its ongoing

Oh, well no.

The One Piece manga is still ongoing. The anime has actually almost caught up to the manga. It's approximately 1 arc behind. This means after the current arc that is being animated is done, the animators either have to insert filler or take a break to let the manga move forward. Knowing them, it'll probably be filler. I'm not too worried about the filler though since One Piece has the best fillers. One Piece fillers are either really funny and entertaining or serve to give you better insight about characters such as revealing info about their pasts to better understand their motivations. Luckily, this won't be a recap filler because there's basically nothing to recap on yet. Hahaha XD

Haha that makes sense.
I think thats with Naruto too because on the website they have the manga release around 2 days before the anime episode is released. But still I have no idea what the manga's up to because I watch the anime.

Dedicated Gaian

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Shuurokugo
x3

Hehe! xD I started watching it.
MarulanSoldier
Shuurokugo
x3

Hehe! xD I started watching it.