Welcome to Gaia! ::

Of course fan correct each other. Frankly I'm honered when someone corrects me, because, by shareing your knoledge with other fans you learn more then you probably could on your own 3nodding
Nope your not the only one noticing that horrible long conversation of no I am right conversations about a nice manga. domokun stare
we corect becuz we want to help each other and might be an unexpected error
yes we correct each other lot be it cuz of pet peeves of a need to help each other or what i'm not realy sure but we do sweatdrop
Delfire
I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

Like for example, like when a bunch of anime fans are in a group how if someone says something wrong in Japanese, or uses a term from anime fandom incorrectly, how one of them will quickly correct them, but not because they care enough about the person they're correcting to encourage proper word usage or anything, but because they want to seem or sound "super cool".

So what do you guys think?

Does it ever happen around you, and when it does, what of it?
ya man theyare always checkin ur a** waitin for somthin they now u dont stressed evil lil basterds twisted
We should always correct someone if they're saying something wrong about something. Or else the person is going to continue to believe that they're correct and repeat the same mistake over and over again.
it happens all the time its like a reflex
of course we do it shows us what we truely know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas