---- 0.42105263157895 42.1% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 3

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
No stare that's not why, it's because InuYasha has really cool an intresting characters, great music, and an interesting story if you take time to notice. What most people don't realized is that the focus is shifted away from the shards and more tword character relations to make things deeper & more involving. & that tword the end Naraku is actually replaced by cooler more interesting enemys for a while.

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
Seibana
PrincessNeko
I think the whole "it's the only anime they can get their hands on" is a little iffy since Champloo is on AS and it's not wreaking havoc on the boards like Inuyasha. Same with many of the other AS shows.

I suppose they just really really like the shows which they post about?

This is just a theory of course. Correct me if I'm wrong in the first paragraph sweatdrop

I guess Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, S-CRY-ed,etc aren't pretty and bright enough to attract them. They don't know what they're missing out on. Or maybe Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist just appeals to the age group. Even though FMA can be very deep, that age group doesn't probably realize it.

That's not true by the way... I heart InuYasha, but also love Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, & s-CRY-ed. talk2hand

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
meowwingjar
Like with many things I'm sure there're a few reasons. The accessiblility (both distribution-wise and age appropriateness) of these shows is almost definately a factor, and probably the greatest one. I do wish that more underground animes would be talked about more, but really all you can do is post your own threads and see how it goes. Exposure goes a very long way in terms of popularity. 3nodding My friend and I like helping out the little guys.

I dissagree about the age appropriate-ness... InuYasha actually has alot of blood, violence, nudity, and ruff language.

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
Seibana
PrincessNeko
I think the whole "it's the only anime they can get their hands on" is a little iffy since Champloo is on AS and it's not wreaking havoc on the boards like Inuyasha. Same with many of the other AS shows.

I suppose they just really really like the shows which they post about?

This is just a theory of course. Correct me if I'm wrong in the first paragraph sweatdrop

I guess Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, S-CRY-ed,etc aren't pretty and bright enough to attract them. They don't know what they're missing out on. Or maybe Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist just appeals to the age group. Even though FMA can be very deep, that age group doesn't probably realize it.

I highy disagree... the age group watching FMA is much older then you think. & not only do they understand the depth of it, that depth is one of things that drew them into it... it's what they find addictive about it. I would also like to say that I'm into more animes then I can list here, but still love InuYasha & FMA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff