Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

iTzMGT
I was wondering what Gaia thinks of attack on titan. I know you guys are either brutally honest or "brutally" annoying trolls.

Attack on Titan Review
i didnt like the dub

Shy Seeker

A Gentleman Caller
I don't wanna sound like a typical dbag,
I absolutely loved the show in Japanese, but think the English version is hard to watch.
I think it's just because I saw the Japanese version first, so I'm used to those voice actors.

In any case, I still really like it.
yea,i saw it on toonami and wasnt enthralled

Dangerous Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jahiya
DeadZackary
U people talk to much.

That's sort of the point of a discussion xD

I couldn`t tell with all the words in my face.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
It is a decent manga/anime but the hype is absurd
there are plenty of other good stories, but b/c people (not person) are simple they just gravitate and stick to one thing for a long time and are stupidly passionate about it. crying
To pick one anime and think it is the best thing period is ridiculous,
read and watch more things, create a long list of favs instead of saying just one is perfect.
A person is not a single adjective or idea, a person has many sides to him/her, so just having one favorite thing hinders a person's individualism.

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

I absolutely fell in love with the manga and the anime. The action was portrayed really well. The opening theme for the first half of the anime was perfection. Its actually my alarm to wake up in the morning. Im anxiously awaiting for the second season. Has anyone heard about them making AoT into a movie thats coming out in September of 2018?

Demonic Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Operadaisuki26
It is a decent manga/anime but the hype is absurd
there are plenty of other good stories, but b/c people (not person) are simple they just gravitate and stick to one thing for a long time and are stupidly passionate about it. crying
To pick one anime and think it is the best thing period is ridiculous,
read and watch more things, create a long list of favs instead of saying just one is perfect.
A person is not a single adjective or idea, a person has many sides to him/her, so just having one favorite thing hinders a person's individualism.

Luckily I haven't heard anyone spouting that it's the best thing since sliced bread or anything lol
I don't think any sane person with a real sense of reality would say it, knowing there's probably something else they'll like down the road just as passionately and will still find fault with with time.

I adore AoT on it's own, but I personally also have several other things I like, anime and non anime. smile

Hilarious Lunatic

It's overhyped, I'll admit.

BUT IT IS MY THIRD FAVORITE ANIME OF ALL TIME.

THE DRAMA THE CHARACTERS THE COURAGE THE VIOLENCE THE TITANS THE 3D MANEUVER GEAR THE WALLS THE SCOUTING LEGION

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

13,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
It's quite overhyped in my opinion.

And I wish I hadn't given in to said hype- I didn't enjoy the show very much at all.

Bukkake Blast's Senpai

Devoted Gaian

15,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
it's pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Space Detective

6,700 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Just read the most recent chapter of the manga (Ch.61)...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Plot twist up the a**

Of everything that I'd considered as "possible"

I did not see that one coming

Erwin you sneaky b*****d xd
I think it was over hyped. I tried watching it originally in the Japanese dub, and I usually do the three episode rule. I couldn't get past the second episode. Tried it again with the English dub, same result. Sure there are some post apocalypse shows that I like, but this wasn't one of them.

There are some animes out there that do deserve the hype they get, and then there are even some that don't get the hype that they truly deserve. This was one show that did not deserve getting as much hype as it did.

Shopper

Not sure about the hype, I just googled "Anime" and it popped up and I started watching it and fell in love.
I've watched it three times now, which is on par with how many times I've seen deathnote and dragonball z so yes. Very good.

Mythical Bookworm

20,875 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Megathread 100
I haven't had the time to watch the anime, but I've kept up with the manga and I enjoy it. It has an interesting storyline and characters so far. It can be a little slow at times, but I'd recommend giving it a try.

Also, try not to like anyone. They will probably get killed at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff