Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Punk

I heard about it by chance on another website I frequent and made it through the first two episodes, I haven't started the third.

So far it's pretty good in my opinion for a really recent anime that just came out this month.

Golden Spark

I think this series is going to be dramatic the way things are going.
Very dramatic.

Cute Punk

The Fair Lady
Very dramatic.

I know, the half of the first episode I was literally thinking "This is way too dramatic to be serious, this is a joke right?" but by the second episode I was too hooked to really care how dramatic it's going to be. I already know I don't like that red haired girl (I can't remember names too well. >.< ) she just seems like an outright b***h to me.

Beloved Knight

I didn't even bother to start watching...

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
All my love.
Expected stupid romcom retardation. Walked into ridiculous drama. Eyes got raped by unwanted feeeeeels.

Jojo should cancel this out! YES. JOJO, CLIMB THAT PILLAR. LEARN THE SECRETS OF THE RIPPLE.

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
i have seen a few episodes of the series, smile

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Aside from the feels. Manabe is ******** bro.

Partying Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I've been waiting eagerly for the next episode biggrin I thought about not watching it during the opening bit, but I'm glad I continued.

Timid Bunny

5,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I'v never heard of it before

Juomi's Fangirl

Gracious Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
It's good. On another site it's getting lot's of compliments for mixing the happy moe-blob romcom elements with a crap ton of drama and not appearing too tacky. I can't wait for episode 4, episode 3, if you haven't seen it yet, has a huge drama-bomb.

Vermillion Bibliophile

A most interesting Dramedy....can't wait for more.

Golden Spark

White Flag Idiot
The Fair Lady
Very dramatic.

I know, the half of the first episode I was literally thinking "This is way too dramatic to be serious, this is a joke right?" but by the second episode I was too hooked to really care how dramatic it's going to be. I already know I don't like that red haired girl (I can't remember names too well. >.< ) she just seems like an outright b***h to me.

I was expecting to be something funny, since someone recommended that to me but instead it nearly made me shed a tear.
I hated that b***h too, her name doesn't deserve to be remembered.

Cute Punk

The Fair Lady
White Flag Idiot
The Fair Lady
Very dramatic.

I was expecting to be something funny, since someone recommended that to me but instead it nearly made me shed a tear.
I hated that b***h too, her name doesn't deserve to be remembered.

It just sorta hit me like a slap to the face, I think I was a bit stunned because whoa at the feels so early on!
Yeah, honestly I sat through Peach Girl and I hate that girl more than ever did Sae and she was a b***h too. Honestly though, I love the lead male in this series for calling her out on her s**t with the bullying. I actually cheered a bit. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff