Yes, its always justifed. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
No, its never justifed. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 4 ]
Ehhh, it really depends. 0.75 75.0% [ 42 ]
I don't really pay attention to the reasons. 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3

ImmaEffinAngel
sTRANGE GoofY wEIRdo
Yeah you're right maybe we should do this one at a time. This is too much. Luffy wanting to protect his friends has been established from the very beginning. If at first he didn't want to make friends and decided to be a loner and then decided to become strong to protect them then that's a different story.

You have a problem with Aizen being overpower but you are okay with Toriko, lol. The horse king footprint's Aura was so intense after thousands of years. Like what. But we can talk about this later as well.

But what's wrong with a time compressing room to give you more time to train. In most manga we don't see people train and they are just naturally strong. The only time we saw Luffy train was in the time skip and for years we see luffy somehow beating stronger and stronger enemies like nothing. Crocodile got his a** kicked by luffy and he was suppose to be a warlord. What made Gear second stop hurting luffy and what made gear third stop shrinking him. But with Ichigo with see him get stronger and develop his powers and they explained. They didn't explain how luffy got gear second and third. What luffy decided to blow on his thumb and his arm got bigger.

When you say braided hair woman I assume you mean Unohana Yachiru/ I didn't like it. I actually was mad at Kubo for a while but someone explained to me that Kubo is just one person making bleach. So thinking of different powers and abilities could be hard for him. And it does make sense. The fight between Unohana and Kenpachi was pretty good and the finale of Kenpachi holding Unohona in her hands as she laid dying while he yelled her name was a nice touch as well.
Renji's new Bankai getting a new design wasn;t the most logical, I admit. But he went through training that was suppose to take years into days so the Bankai wouldn't fully acknowledge esepcailly how he got his asskicked most of the time. Most of the fanbase knew that Renji's Bankai design (including me) was going to get an upgraded form. Kubo probabbly decided maybe he should change it completely. Does it really matter if some people know the name of there sword. Some people are worthy and some people aren't. Not everyone needs a Devil fruit, not everyone needs Gourmnet cells and not everyone need to know Ninjustu.
Is that what happened to the captain whose shikai and bankai don't match? Please elaborate
In the fight with kenpachi Zangetsu said I can't stop your bleeding anymore this fight has to be over soon he was referring to Blut vene which stops blood loss. WHich was later introduce in the start of this arc. HereThis is a link that kubo foreshadow this

The thing you're saying about Yammato is the same thing that happened to whitebeard. They both got barely shown in the series and when they do something it's full of badass s**t they end up dying.We all knew Yammato was going to lose in that fight. he isn;t the main character so the moment we saw him fighting the final boss in the final arc his end was met already. He killed two quincies and saved Hisagi But when everything was getting destroyed because Yammato didn't save anything that's what made it so good. We were put in sense of danger because we don't know what to do or something like that. In the zanpokuto rebillion arc you see the vice captains zanpukto using lightning to attack shingami. It was said Kubo was in charge of designs of the zanpuktos. So it was hinted in a way. You can the same thing about devil fruits. It was never hinted the whitebeard had the shockwave devil fruit. It was never hinted that Sabo was alive It was never hinted that marco had the mythical zoan that NO ONE HEARD nothing about or even knew existed. But people still fangasm like OMG WTF what was that.
Also whitebeard never killed any navy soldiers. The only time someone died was in flashbacks. Ace and Whitebeard was the exception.

I'll admit that part of my hatred for Bleach may be because I also just don't remember much details from it. I was 13 when I first saw the anime, and I'm almost 23 now, so 10 years haven't been kind to my memory.
What you asked my to elaborate on was Unohana again. Her Shikai and Bankai are really the only two I would say that just don't match.
I will give it to you on the foreshadowing also. But I always figured it was Zangetsu using spiritual pressure to keep the blood from leaving Ichigo's wound. Like a spiritual pressure wrap.
And yeah I'll also say that not much about the White Beard pirates was ever really discussed. But they do give a lot of hints towards the war through out the series. I guess if anything the thing with the qunicies just seemed to come out of no where. A tacked on arc because Shonen Jump needed more time to find a good replacement for it and later Naruto because when they crammed Toriko down everyones throats to make very one like it. This failed because fans of the manga (like me), didn't like the watering down and the premise alone isn't something with as much mass appeal. Or at least not enough to market to the large groups of people Bleach and Naruto were able to.
My main defense for this theory is this:
http://i9.mangapanda.com/bleach/423/bleach-2399471.jpg

http://i33.mangapanda.com/bleach/423/bleach-2399473.jpg

As for Toriko, I'm okay with the Hercules being that strong because Toriko was never suppose to defeat her. And him loosing in such a one sided way not only showed just how mighty the new beasts they were to face was, but also showed that no mater how strong Toriko gets, there will always be stronger than him. And in this series case, his power was completely eclipsed.
And yes I know Ichigo went through training, and that is totally fine. It's just the way it happened that bugged me. And came off as the mangaka realising jsut how over powered he made the bad guy. I'm not saying he couldn't have been over powered, just that I would have prefered it if maybe they used team work to beat him. Maybe finally see Yoruichi's sword, or maybe Uahara uses bankai finally and we see just how strong he is?
Depends xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces