< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Bloodthirsty Hellhound

13,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
politicalkitten

for some reason I really dislike kikyo.
Maybe its because Inuyasha is one of my favorites and its not fair to any of them that she's even alive. stressed

Hahahaha rofl Yeah, I know a lot of people that don't like her. She seems to be pretty disliked among a lot of viewers XD I can't really think of any characters in the show that I dislike. Except maybe Koga...but, he does add element to the show so I don't mind too much XD

politicalkitten
How do I edit the poll? Is it even possible after I submitted it? sad

Hm if you are at the full editor it should let you edit the poll on the right side of the page, but I've never tried so you'll just have to see if it works XD I don't think I've ever even made a poll on here...I'mma noob XD

Friendly Poster

4,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I watched Inuyasha out of order for several years when it was on Adult Swim. I got the main jest of things but now I've recently decided to watch it from ep. 1. I'm now on ep. 32. So far, my opinions on all of the characters are the same. I love the 4 mains! Sango is my favorite btw emotion_bigheart

I still ship Kagome x Inuyasha & Sango x Miroku but damn...I didn't realize how many cute moments Kagome & Sango had...kinda liking the idea of them too emotion_dowant

Anxious Worker

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Noble Shade 100
Inuyasha is my childhood! I really loved the anime but i'm one of those rare fans that hate Kagome and love Kikyou heart
I really don't give a damn about Kagome, she's one of the most annoying characters i've ever seen lol.

Kawaii Kitten

Oh yes! I first saw Inuyasha on adult swim when I was 10. I fell in love. I own all 4 movies though I still haven't seen every episode. I've seen most, but I definitely want to start over from the beginning so that I can finally finish it. Sailor Moon was technically the first anime I watched, but since at that time I didn't even know it was anime, Inuyasha was the show that got me into other shows. I'm glad I discovered it. I definitely think it influenced me for the better. =3

Kawaii Kitten

Also I wish you'd add more choices to your poll. Haha, she definitely isn't my favorite. Mine would probably be Sesshoumaru.

Demonic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Tohofu
Also I wish you'd add more choices to your poll. Haha, she definitely isn't my favorite. Mine would probably be Sesshoumaru.

I said this earlier, I don't know how to edit the poll on my phone and i was wondering if anyone knew how. kagome isn't my favorite either lol
the show InuYasha is not a bad show but its not my favorite did you try out code geass , one piece or fairy tail they are pritty good show and they should be for you if you like InuYasha.
:3

Peaceful Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Still love the show even after it ended. Good thing I have the complete DVD set. xd Sesshoumaru is my favorite character.

Demonic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
DragonHeart2000
Still love the show even after it ended. Good thing I have the complete DVD set. xd Sesshoumaru is my favorite character.

I like him to! But I'll still root for inuyasha

Demonic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
canibal123
the show InuYasha is not a bad show but its not my favorite did you try out code geass , one piece or fairy tail they are pritty good show and they should be for you if you like InuYasha.
:3

I've never heard of that, whats it about.? The only animes I ever got into was imitates, pokemon, bleach (for a short time), and sailor moon whenI was rreeeaalllyyy young.
I've never heard of that, whats it about.? The only animes I ever got into was imitates, pokemon, bleach (for a short time), and sailor moon whenI was rreeeaalllyyy young.

fairy tail is a good show if you like shows like bleach inuyasha so is one piece and attack on titan.
but if you are up for a show that is more intellectual then you will like code geass (btw code geass is my no. 1 show) also death note is good too out of the shows that i just named there should be ne that you will like. biggrin

Demonic Genius

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
canibal123

fairy tail is a good show if you like shows like bleach inuyasha so is one piece and attack on titan.
but if you are up for a show that is more intellectual then you will like code geass (btw code geass is my no. 1 show) also death note is good too out of the shows that i just named there should be ne that you will like. biggrin

I've watched death note a couple times, I'll probably start getting into all the animes I never had the patience to watch in order 4laugh
Its gonna take a looong time tho.

Princess Torii

22,350 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
It's my favorite anime. I loved it ever since it came out back when I was 12 years old. XD I'm going on 24 now and can still say it's my favorite. I can definitely admit that it dragged on but it really followed the manga. Plus added to the anime the books didn't have. I own the whole anime and read the whole manga. It's over 500 chapters. XD

Nerdy of me too but my OC character I dress up as on here was after Inuyasha. All my art I have looks like it would be Inuyasha's daughter all dressed up. XD

Shy Seeker

yes,but the fillers are bad
politicalkitten
I started watching the episodes from #1 in order on Youtube (You'd be suprised how its like a shittty netflix) and I really freakin love it.

Ive watched it alot before, so I know why everything happens the way it does anyway, but seeing it from the begining I think is really cool.
Idk, Im just babbling because Im bored tbh.

Any other InuYasha fans out there?

I'm a Iuyashua Fan! Iuyashua is awesome anime series!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff