Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd be interested to see Escaflowne following the Mangas since they're all very different to one another.
Would also like to see a series of Koi Suru Bokun - the OVAs were hilarious, so a series would be brilliant!

Adored Raider

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Manga into anime = Love Neko (I'm a yaoi fangirl xD)

Remake an anime.. Well, I'd like to see Hetalia casting the 2P!Characters and the new nations. 3nodding

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Ubel Blatt needs an anime really bad. ITS ******** AWESOME!! But instead crap like holy knight gets an anime.

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
The Love that Lasts the Longest...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Say something new!
I have nothing left...
I can't face the DARK without you!
I thought I already posted in this topic...
Manga to Anime? Mitsuki Oosawa's "Seisen no Keifu"... yeah...

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess..."
Quick rundown of that manga: Violent. Flowery. (Like a Shoujo almost, but WAAAY TOO violent). Romantic and overly sexual (but not fanservicey)... and tragic... very very tragic.

It starts with our main character (a badass white-knight guy) riding off to save his childhood friend, and would soon meet a woman with an ill omen that'd soon become his wife... it all gets darker from there... then horrible, horrible things (mostly involving fire) happen, and then there's a time-skip... and things are even worse, the original cast (save 1 guy and the aforementioned childhood friend of the hero) are all dead, there's an evil god that eats children... and we're left with the hero's son, who goes off to set things right, which consists of more of the same with less "die in fire". As bit of a note 3 of the pairings (it is something of a romance) are incest, although a taboo against incest is present, the main character (both of them) is (are) firmly against such foolish ways... 2 of said pairings are horrifically tragic (one ends with a certain "Lord Brother" getting beheadded (and his head getting catapulted into the good guy's castle), the other, the woman ends up getting torn to bloody shreds by that evil god (which was summoned by her son))...

Oh and here's a "cover image" from it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Catch who's behind this thing?)
There's nothing left to lose..!
The fight never ends!!
I can't face the DARK without you!

...Is the One that can never be.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Maybe Fruits Basket. From the beginning, it followed though the manga till they messed up at the end. Plus, ending is cliff-hanger, which it's annoying since the manga has the best ending ever.
I would love to see an anime adaptation of Girlfriends by Morinaga Milk! cat_biggrin
Manga :
Karneval

2nd season : Pandora Hearts crying

remade : Digimon:3
Someone needs to make the manga Wild Rock into an anime. 'Nuff said.
Trigun was supposed to have a second season if the movie did well. It was only for Americans because it didn't go over so well in Japan. That's what I've heart anyways.

Uhm.
Desert Punk needs a second season.
Escaflowne (I can't stand the ending.)
Ouran High School Host Club. This one needs to be extended somewhat because of after college and such. I want to at least see Haruhi with a baby or something. I would be happy.

Manga I would like to see into an anime?
Dengeki Daisy.
Gotta get the right voices, though.
Or I will be angry.
yotsuba [/thread]

7,400 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Durarara needs another season. I'd like to make Cage of eden, The breaker and Oresama teacher into an anime. I also hope that the katekyo hitman reborn and gintama anime will start again.
Anti-Ling
yotsuba [/thread]

Also an anime that follows more closely to the manga of Soul Eater.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff