Black Cat Cafe
Gorgeous Carat
Asterisk
Alice in the Country of Hearts
Color
Black Knight
Beast of the Tower
Twin's Labyrinth

I would like to see all these turned into anime.
User Image
♠ THIS NEEDS AN ANIME

PRONTO emotion_donotwant

Invisible Buddy

TWGOK- most definitely. About the third season- I don't think that it's been confirmed, and I haven't seen it on the anime line ups for the upcoming seasons. I heard that when they released the OVA it was sort of a test to see whether or not it would be worth it profitwise to continue animating the series. The sales apparently went well, and they just released another Kanon album near Valentine's so I assume that that's good news.
(G) Edition
Pandora Hearts- By the manga damn it. The anime ending was so freakin rushed.
L-DK
Soul Eater & SE Not!- Agreed. There was a rumor flying about the internet concerning a new season of SE that would follow the manga, but I don't know if there's any truth behind it or if it's just a bunch of fans spewing nonsense.
Hohzuki Island
Touhou T^T
Watashi ni xx Shinasai

Invisible Buddy

Angelic Cheetah

Alice in the Country of Hearts

They made a movie like last year
I wish JoJo's Bizarre Adventure had a tv series that would cover all the parts (some of part 1 was made into a movie and some of part 3 was made into 2 OVA series but they skipped stuff). That would be pretty long though haha.

I'd have liked to see a 20th Century Boys anime also.

For existing anime, my dream would be for the last arcs in Rurouni Kenshin (similar to the manga) and Slam Dunk to be animated.
I'm going to let the teenage girl in me take over from here and say Mars, I would love a Mars anime. OH and Battle Royale, and also Uzumaki.
Ibitsu.

I would love to see an anime of that with beautiful animation. It would be a short series no doubt.
I'd love to see -FAKE- as an anime series - the OVA was genius as was the Manga!

Would also love Saiunkoku Monogatari to continue on!
Double Arts

Gracious Tycoon

Nytemair is Banned
Wolf Guy Ookami no Monshou
Aku no Hana
Unbalance X Unbalance
Btooom!
Onani Master Kurosawa

I'd love to see all these series get an anime adaptation some day.
Hoc cor mei metum atrum lacrimat...

YES!
All of these!

...atqui animus meus insaniam sanguinat albam.
i would love to see "air gear" remade that follows the manga series. the animated is ok but the manga is soooo much longer and better. i would also like to c more azu-manga-daioh. soul eater would b nice if it followed the manga. i think rosario+vampire could also use another season. possibly shuffle! too.
Rave Master needs to follow the manga better. Like OMG.

And it also needs way less bad puns. The manga is full of lame jokes too, but they went psycho with it in the anime, making everything ridiculous...

And also, the Pokemon Special Manga is waaaay better than the anime.

The anime cannot compare at all.

The manga would probably be too much for little kids though, but I love it.

Devoted Miko

+Anima, most definately.

Distinct Perfectionist

I'd like to have a 2nd season for Ouran High School Host Club. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items