Welcome to Gaia! ::

existing anime a new season, what would you choose?

Or maybe you want an anime to be REMADE to follow the manga instead. So, tell us what you would want made into an anime? Maybe a manga series, a second season, a book series, TV show, just a CONCEPT you'd like to see as an anime?

I personally would love to see more seasons of TWGOK, (The World God Only Knows) it is one of my all time favorites, and I'd love to see more of the manga animated.

I'd love to see a Trigun series that follows the manga.

I would love to see a Pokemon anime that has a darker, more serious tone, an anime that deals more with the evil teams, and such. No Ash, no gym battling.

I would love a second season of Mushi-shi, the first five were adapted, I'd love to see the last five adapted as well.

I'd love more Azumanga Daioh, even if they fully concluded it. : /

I would LOVE to see a Soul Eater Not! anime, and I would like to see Soul Eater redone ala FMA Brotherhood when the manga comes close to being finished.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Black Cat. NEEDS. to be remade. seriously, the anime adaption failed so hard, they should have just went with a more faithful adaption of the manga than that mispaced AU storyline they came up with.

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
F/SN needs to be remade by ufotable,
studio deen version was a joke. dramallama
Nytemair is Banned
Wolf Guy Ookami no Monshou
Aku no Hana
Unbalance X Unbalance
Btooom!
Onani Master Kurosawa

I'd love to see all these series get an anime adaptation some day.

haha i would love to see Onani Master Kurosawa razz . . . .

hmm back to topic,it would be awesome if they make anime from "Waga Na Ma Umishi/Master of Sea" i love the manga alooot mrgreen haha there's a few anime that focus on helping people like this razz . . . well they're helping ppl but in unrealistic ways (hacking a monster,uses magic) blaugh

i loved to see that razz

Devoted Explorer

Kuroshitsuji needs to be completely redone , and it will follow the manga. :U
It's still ongoing, but I'd love to see the One Piece anime with better animation like Production IG did with the first OVA of the series in '98 before Toei took over. That actually had good movement.

Especially the Marineford war arc, good GOD the animation was poor.

Story-wise, it's OK.

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I would make a second season to Ouran High School Host Club and Durarara
and I would make Hana Kimi and Kitchen Princess into animes

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Namekuji Kimi

This.

In a relationship with Theatr

They should complete Nana. I know why it's never going to be completed, but I wish they'd at least bring it up to where the manga stops.

Arisa deserves an anime adaption.

And Solanin, which actually has a live action movie I haven't watched. Solanin would be a better anime than all that loli harem high school girl fan service fests we are getting.

Space Lunatic

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
A manga that really ought to have it's own anime (and should really be continued as a manga as well) is Ludwig Kakumei (Revolution). I need my Lui in animated action!

Also, the Skip Beat! anime needs a second season, for sure.
Berserk. (anime series instead of movies)

Golden Spark

TWGOK third season when???

I would want to give MPD Psycho an anime adaptation though. I know there's a live drama already, but I really love to see it animated and get more popular somehow.

Also, Yubisaki Milk Tea and Prunus Girl, because I want more anime about traps and crossdressing.

Astral Phantom

Allegorical Sculpture
It's still ongoing, but I'd love to see the One Piece anime with better animation like Production IG did with the first OVA of the series in '98 before Toei took over. That actually had good movement.

Especially the Marineford war arc, good GOD the animation was poor.

Story-wise, it's OK.

Yup one piece should be redone do to changes in their voice ugg they sound like kids after theyleave the desert

I love to see Koko Ni Iru Yo and World Embryo heart animated but not popular/common enough to be
I wish they would have finish Fruit Basket! Just like the manga It definitly needed another season unless there is n I didnt know bout it
Namekuji Kimi
existing anime a new season, what would you choose?

Or maybe you want an anime to be REMADE to follow the manga instead. So, tell us what you would want made into an anime? Maybe a manga series, a second season, a book series, TV show, just a CONCEPT you'd like to see as an anime?

I personally would love to see more seasons of TWGOK, (The World God Only Knows) it is one of my all time favorites, and I'd love to see more of the manga animated.

I would love to see a Pokemon anime that has a darker, more serious tone, an anime that deals more with the evil teams, and such. No Ash, no gym battling.

I would love a second season of Mushi-shi, the first five were adapted, I'd love to see the last five adapted as well.

I'd love more Azumanga Daioh, even if they fully concluded it. : /

I would LOVE to see a Soul Eater Not! anime, and I would like to see Soul Eater redone ala FMA Brotherhood when the manga comes close to being finished.

Some of mine are newer stuff. I'd like to see Dream Eater Merry follow the manga though the manga could go on for quite some time since it is only at 45 chapters. C3 I would love to be redone simply because they pulled a three episode ending out of their a** with next to no ties to the preceding 9 episodes and made the last three much more fanservicey then necessary. A second season of Guilty Crown explaining what Daat/Dath/Da'at is would be nice(though I am satisfied with the first season's ending.) I'd like to see(and I know someone is going to say "HELL NO!" wink a new DB series. Not like Kai was with the REMASTERING. I'd like to see a DB series from start to finish from chapter one through when Goku kills Kid Buu completely REMADE now that animation techniques have changed. Just look up Episode of Bardock. I think that was how the DB franchise was always meant to look animated and think that should be done(not that I have a problem with Kai. My only problem with that is watching Nick and 4kids butchering it to absolute death).

Also just one side note. I want the Naruto vs Pain fight to be redone simply because some scenes in that were absolutely painful to watch because of the animation technique they were using.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff