Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
slapthefatcat2
I would change the end of Soul Eater so it would be a more drawn out battle against the psycho guy. I mean it built up so, so much to it, then it just tripped and fell flat on its face (metaphorically, not literally). I wish they would have made it a group ending, where all the partnered groups we have seen throughout the series worked together to get to the guy, each exerting as much magnificent powers that we have never seen before (because of friendship and desperation, of course), to defeat the enemy. Then, to see in the very end, when Maka is about to strike the psycho guy, her scythe turns into a Death Scythe (not the witch hunter) just as she is swinging it sown upon her enemy. After defeating him, she walks back over to her friends and they all celebrate, despite their tired and badly injured selves.
You said it! That would be the perfect ending; we don't really need much more than that. The actual final chapter was a big disappointment

Magical Star

Anime Master ZERO
I'd change the ending of Digimon season 2 so that:
- The Dark Ocean plot was resolved
- Not every person in the world got their own Digimon
- ALL the DigiDestined got jobs that were appropriate for them (Seriously, Matt an astronaut? WTF?)
- Break up the pairings nobody liked (Matt & Sora, Ken & Yolei)

I agree with all of this.

I liked Ken and Yolei, but I was angry about Matt and Sora.
How did that even happen? D:
I really think it should have been Tai and Sora instead!

Magical Star

Najona88
If I had such possibility, I'd change the ending of Samurai Champloo. Not that I hate it, but I just think Mugen, Jin and Fuu should travel together. It was very sad to see them parting their ways.

I made my little sister watch Samurai Champloo for the first time
and she was so shocked and upset at the ending.
I've come to accept it after all these years, but she was like
"Why would you do this to me?" T____T

She wanted Mugen and Fuu together and
for the three of them to stay together longer.
Miss-dark8607
Kill nearly everyone in Inuyasha save for Kagome, Jaken, and Rin only so its not THAT dark. Just dark enough. 3nodding At the end Kagome just ends up forever alone writing about her crazy adventures with a dog name Koga.

no way should it end like that they should keep it as is the only thing that should change is sesshomaru's ending in the seires he should be able to find happiness just like everyone else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff