Welcome to Gaia! ::

We all have watched an anime where it either has some episodes missing or it didn't end the way you wanted. If you could change the plot, how would you change the ending? Describe it! 3nodding

Devoted Phantom

I would change deadman wonderland so it ACTUALLY had an ending. -_-' lol

Alien Cosmonaut

I'd change Inazuma Eleven Season 4 to not just be 47 episodes of flat, empty filler.

Magical Lunatic

MistressLokken
I would change deadman wonderland so it ACTUALLY had an ending. -_-' lol

Leave the Fifth Element ending alone.

Love solves everything. emotion_0A0

Vicious Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
if I could change the ending of any anime, it'd be Infinite Stratos. I'd drop all the other girls and go for Chifuyu Orimura.

Kawaii Girl

9,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would change the ending of clannad. I don't think everyone deserved to leave tomoya emo I also would change school days... IT WAS ALL NORMAL THEN BOOM -chops head off- like wut
lauren2116
We all have watched an anime where it either has some episodes missing or it didn't end the way you wanted. If you could change the plot, how would you change the ending? Describe it! 3nodding

Firebreathing Duck

6,625 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Sailor Moon
anime of Stars! I would
have had Bunny end up
with Seiya!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I'd say "change the ending to Char's Counterattack" if only because I hate the lack of transition between Char's character from Zeta to CCA...
But then I remember "wait it's not all bad, we get Full Frontal out of it in Unicorn" and I'm not so upset.

I used to hate Tiger & Bunny's ending, but the newest T&B movie took off where it left off and it was beautiful. No complaints anymore.

... Oh wait, I was supposed to talk about endings I wanted changed...

Okay. Rose of Versailles. The ending was too abrupt.
"Oscar's dead, Andre's dead, everyone's dead, oh and let's not forget to mention off-handedly that Fairsen went home, went into a depression, became an a*****e and died too. The end."

Great anime, but what a load of s**t that was. Especially that off mention of what happened to Fairsen.

Newbie Prophet

I'd change the ending of Chibi Vampire so that it ended like the manga did. The manga's ending wasn't happy, but it was the best part of the whole series. The anime's ending made me want to smack someone.

Space Genius

If I had such possibility, I'd change the ending of Samurai Champloo. Not that I hate it, but I just think Mugen, Jin and Fuu should travel together. It was very sad to see them parting their ways.

In a relationship with DoctorVanilla

Phantom

Endings I hated;

Madoka magicas.
OHSHC.
Black Butler.
Etc.

Man, I could rant for hours.

But Madoka Magica's pissed me off the most.

I loved Sayaka and Madoka and Mami, and no--

I wanted that anime to have a happier(?) ending if it could, to be honest.

I cried p hard.

Adult chan's Husband

Friendly Elder

Can I change the first 23 episodes of Outlaw Star instead?
The last episodes are actually fairly decent but the rest of the series just felt like stupid filler and fandom
even when the ep was important to the overall storyline it felt like this
so much lost potential

Adult chan's Husband

Friendly Elder

Najona88
If I had such possibility, I'd change the ending of Samurai Champloo. Not that I hate it, but I just think Mugen, Jin and Fuu should travel together. It was very sad to see them parting their ways.
Typical happy endings are so boring though emotion_drool
you can watch shows like inuyasha and soul eater if you want an ending like that

Space Genius

Wolfishly Sheepish
Najona88
you can watch shows like inuyasha and soul eater if you want an ending like that

Maybe I would watch them, if the characters weren't so annoying and the plot wasn't so boring.

Adult chan's Husband

Friendly Elder

Najona88
Wolfishly Sheepish
Najona88

Maybe I would watch them, if the characters weren't so annoying and the plot wasn't so boring.
Holy s**t i lol'd
You better watch out or the fandom will get you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas