Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seeker

i think i get most of the anime i watch is from here in these forums from what you can easily say is trending(most people talk/posted about)peopleon gaia(these forums)have good taste or we all like the same pretty much,lets discuss anime we find onthe forums herethat we watched because some1 posted about it
I can't say that I've ever watched an anime just because somebody talked about it here. I usually just check out the threads talking about anime that I've already seen.

Shopper

DEFINITELY NARUTO.

I never wanted to watch it because like most naruto haters, I hated the fan base. I then realized that was a dumb reason not to watch the show, so I watched it. Great decision!

I saw it every where I went in dealing with anime, and because of that i wanted to know what the fuss was about.

Other than that, I don't think I've watched any due to people talking about it. I usually just type "good anime" in google and scroll through that list they provided c:

Shy Seeker

MrTripStack
I can't say that I've ever watched an anime just because somebody talked about it here. I usually just check out the threads talking about anime that I've already seen.
i see a few i seen alot but sometimes its bc i see multiple threads

Shy Seeker

T o l3 y
DEFINITELY NARUTO.

I never wanted to watch it because like most naruto haters, I hated the fan base. I then realized that was a dumb reason not to watch the show, so I watched it. Great decision!

I saw it every where I went in dealing with anime, and because of that i wanted to know what the fuss was about.

Other than that, I don't think I've watched any due to people talking about it. I usually just type "good anime" in google and scroll through that list they provided c:
glad you liked it,i as well tend to feel the same about shows overhyped
Attack on Titan. I knew of it cause everyone was wearing the merch but my friend kept bugging me into watching it until i gave in. Although i forgot where i left off in the manga but i'm way behind.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Cb Lord
peopleon gaia(these forums)have good taste

Hah, what a ******** joke.

I don't watch shows because of people talking about them, it's either at the personal recommendation from a friend or interest in the concept
Pretty sure I skipped over Angel Beats until I saw a well-worded review of it here, but that's about it.

Tipsy Bookworm

IF an anime sounds good I will look into it, no matter from where I heard of it. I tend to just to just stroll Crunchyroll or Netflix though.

Aged Noob

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
T o l3 y
DEFINITELY NARUTO.

Naruto spiel:

I loved Naruto up until Shippuuden. But from Shippuuden on I'd have liked a few things done differently. For instance, immediately after time-skip we find that Naruto is woefully underpowered and apparently all he did while training with Jiraiya those years was raise his common sense slightly and develop a larger rasengan. He's then basically kicked around up until he undergoes sage training and after A WEEK or two of training he's kicking a**. Seriously Jiraiya should've f***ing sped up his training routine enough so that Naruto finished two weeks earlier and then given him the sage training before the time-skip was over >.<

The Ninja war was pretty retarded, so was the Toby and Madara stuff, and as always Sasuke just did s**t with little reason and somehow saw the error of his ways after literally nothing happened to change his mind.

Anyway, don't think I've watched anything recommended or talked about on these forums. Feels like most the userbase EITHER has drastically different tastes from me OR an incredibly limited amount of anime viewed in the past with most of which just being the mainstream stuff from cartoon network.
I don't think I've watched anything strictly because it was trending on gaia... Most of the animes I'm watching due to things people said on gaia are from some pretty offhand recommendations. That is the only reason I'm going to check out Sword Art Online though.

Shy Seeker

kenjitamura
T o l3 y
DEFINITELY NARUTO.

Naruto spiel:

I loved Naruto up until Shippuuden. But from Shippuuden on I'd have liked a few things done differently. For instance, immediately after time-skip we find that Naruto is woefully underpowered and apparently all he did while training with Jiraiya those years was raise his common sense slightly and develop a larger rasengan. He's then basically kicked around up until he undergoes sage training and after A WEEK or two of training he's kicking a**. Seriously Jiraiya should've f***ing sped up his training routine enough so that Naruto finished two weeks earlier and then given him the sage training before the time-skip was over >.<

The Ninja war was pretty retarded, so was the Toby and Madara stuff, and as always Sasuke just did s**t with little reason and somehow saw the error of his ways after literally nothing happened to change his mind.

Anyway, don't think I've watched anything recommended or talked about on these forums. Feels like most the userbase EITHER has drastically different tastes from me OR an incredibly limited amount of anime viewed in the past with most of which just being the mainstream stuff from cartoon network.
its not CN,simply bc thats another forum.your taste is different.

Shy Seeker

xXForever ForneverXx
IF an anime sounds good I will look into it, no matter from where I heard of it. I tend to just to just stroll Crunchyroll or Netflix though.
i use crunchy alot,dont have netflix.but i seen alot on netflix.

Shopper

kenjitamura
T o l3 y
DEFINITELY NARUTO.

Naruto spiel:

I agree with you up until you said the toby and madara stuff. I only disagree because well...what else would you have done?
I don't like how people keep coming back to life (either rebirth or reanimation, although i do like seeing the cool characters).

Tipsy Bookworm

Cb Lord
xXForever ForneverXx
i use crunchy alot,dont have netflix.but i seen alot on netflix.

I don't have Netflix either I watch it when I dog sit at my sister's house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff