4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Not worth it. Its going to be region locked and ISO//CSO works twice as fine. Also said trailer with new things

What? scream

Why are they region locking it?

I don't own a hacked psp so how can I play it? Though I'm not sure if they will actually region lock it....I'm sure there are plenty of people outside of Japan who own a psp(non-hacked) who would love to buy it. Besides I thought you could only region lock systems not games.

Well its not that hard to customize your PSP's firmware(unless its a v3). Also Bandai pretty much experimented the game once to the west. Least to say. it wasn't successful. So now the 11s get to keep all the cool obscure games for themselves.

Eh -sigh- At least I've got my srw@ iso to keep me entertained.

Anyways mate. You ever tried Votoms or Dougram? I mean you did mention you like reals

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
GunSstray
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Not worth it. Its going to be region locked and ISO//CSO works twice as fine. Also said trailer with new things

What? scream

I don't own a hacked psp so how can I play it? Though I'm not sure if they will actually region lock it....I'm sure there are plenty of people outside of Japan who own a psp(non-hacked) who would love to buy it. Besides I thought you could only region lock systems not games.

Well its not that hard to customize your PSP's firmware(unless its a v3). Also Bandai pretty much experimented the game once to the west. Least to say. it wasn't successful. So now the 11s get to keep all the cool obscure games for themselves.

Anyways mate. You ever tried Votoms or Dougram? I mean you did mention you like reals

Meh, I hated the design for Votoms so I never really bothered to watch it...As for Dougram...Again meh didn't really like it,
Sorry, I can't relate. The show I've seen with the most robot would be Keroro Gunsou (Sgt. Frog.) or Casshern sins. (Casshern has alot of cyborgs in it right?)

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Xilos_0
GunSstray

What? scream

Meh, I hated the design for Votoms so I never really bothered to watch it...As for Dougram...Again meh didn't really like it,

Aww, Okay. I just happen to have weird taste for walking tanks. emo

Well try FLAG and Gasaraki. They have slightly better Real designs

Lunatic

Not really, I don't exactly have a preference for anything so mecha anime get lumped into the group of s**t I normally enjoy
I like Code Geass, Eva, TTGL, Gundam 00, UC, ∀, Macross Frontier, Hoshi no Koe, Mai-Otome, GaoGaiGar, Bokurano, Escaflowne, Macross Zero, Heroic Age, RahXephon, Star Driver, Aquarion Evol is good so far although the some of the episodes are a bit silly, Rinne no Lagrange, I suppose Magic Knight Rayearth counts, Big O, and a few others

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kiwi Murr
Sorry, I can't relate. The show I've seen with the most robot would be Keroro Gunsou (Sgt. Frog.) or Casshern sins. (Casshern has alot of cyborgs in it right?)

Ehh Mecha is actually a genre of anime and Keroro Gunsou I think is more of a gag manga/anime.

Casshern sins is not a mecha anime. It's a reboot of a super hero anime I believe.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kaeyuki

Not really, I don't exactly have a preference for anything so mecha anime get lumped into the group of s**t I normally enjoy
I like Code Geass, Eva, TTGL, Gundam 00, UC, ∀, Macross Frontier, Hoshi no Koe, Mai-Otome, GaoGaiGar, Bokurano, Escaflowne, Macross Zero, Heroic Age, RahXephon, Star Driver, Aquarion Evol is good so far although the some of the episodes are a bit silly, Rinne no Lagrange, I suppose Magic Knight Rayearth counts, Big O, and a few others

You telling me, clamp can into mecha?

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kaeyuki

eek

Did you swear an oath through courage?
Xilos_0
Kiwi Murr

Ehh Mecha is actually a genre of anime and Keroro Gunsou I think is more of a gag manga/anime.

Casshern sins is not a mecha anime. It's a reboot of a super hero anime I believe.

I see. I'm not into that kind of stuff though x3 (Preferably Bleach, FMA, InuYasha, Ranma, etc.) But those would probably be the only thing even related to that genre that I've seen.

Lunatic

GunSstray
Kaeyuki

Pretty much, it feels kinda feminist though.
But these girls are girly yet badass
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lunatic

Xilos_0
Kaeyuki

eek

Not quite yet

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
Kiwi Murr

But-but Cashern is a pure robot. Well android with a human soul.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
GunSstray
Kaeyuki

It's more of a fantasy mahou shojo in another dimension.....The robots don't appear until the end of the first series, and are pretty much used all through out the second series. (Owns both seasons and sets of manga.)

Link to mashin images

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kaeyuki
Xilos_0
Kaeyuki

eek

Not quite yet

Oh so you haven't seen Final yet?

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kaeyuki
GunSstray
Kaeyuki

Pretty much, it feels kinda feminist though.
But these girls are girly yet badass
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Picked up. emotion_dowant Now I think I can finally forgive clamp for their noodle peoples.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff