Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kind of sad really but hey if people prefer that shoujo s**t about bishounen's, yaoi, or god forbid those tsundere loli's more power to them.

It's just disappointing not many people actually post about Mecha anime. Well...Topics about something other then Gundam...I mean damn so it's a meta-series and there's a new one every couple or years, depending if there are two seasons or not...

The fact of the matter is I would love to see people discussing Super robot animes like Mazinger or rather Mazinkaiser SKL, anything from the brave series, Godannar, hell even GunxSword I thnk is a super robot anime.

Again I'm not a super robot fanboy.....Well okay I am but I do have much love for the real robots.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
> Mention Mazinkaiser SKL
> SKL

Not Alone. Not alone anymore!!!
User Image
Also Pound it. I mean there are a few mecha fans in this forum., I just happen to be the loudest one

Oh in case you missed out out he golden January month. I had a few threads you might be interested in.

Dangerous Visionary

I guess you miss all the talk about Tiger & Bunny, Code Geass, and such huh? Then again mecha has reached it climate in its native land as well when you think about it.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Tiger & Bunny was a super hero anime not a mech anime. As for Code Geass....Well I loved it at first but the ending just annoyed me to no end. Plus all the crap Lelouch get's for doing what he did and all that....

STONER SUNSHINE!

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
Tiger & Bunny was a super hero anime not a mech anime. As for Code Geass....Well I loved it at first but the ending just annoyed me to no end. Plus all the crap Lelouch get's for doing what he did and all that....

STONER SUNSHINE!

T & B had power suits and mini mechas. So it kind counts. surprised

Also SRW Z2.2 Will finally include Black getter and Shin dragon emotion_dowant

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I like them, but I honestly haven't seen very many. It's not like they come on TV or can be ordered on Netflix, you know?

Anyway, I like Tengen Toppa Gurrenn Lagann, Eureka 7, the old Gundam series I forgot the name of, and Gundam Wing. Do Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tekkaman, and Tekkaman Blade count? I like those too.

I don't like Gundam Seed or Code Geass. I haven't seen enough of Gundam 00 to judge it.

That's all for now.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
GunSstray
Xilos_0

STONER SUNSHINE!

I really need to find a copy of that on ebay or something.....I want my black getter emotion_dowant

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Tenko72
I like them, but I honestly haven't seen very many. It's not like they come on TV or can be ordered on Netflix, you know?

Anyway, I like Tengen Toppa Gurrenn Lagann, Eureka 7, the old Gundam series I forgot the name of, and Gundam Wing. Do Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tekkaman, and Tekkaman Blade count? I like those too.

I don't like Gundam Seed or Code Geass. I haven't seen enough of Gundam 00 to judge it.

That's all for now.

Yes evangelion and Tekkaman count as mecha....

If you'd like I can recommend some good ones to watch.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
GunSstray
Xilos_0

STONER SUNSHINE!

I really need to find a copy of that on ebay or something.....I want my black getter emotion_dowant

Not worth it. Its going to be region locked and ISO//CSO works twice as fine. Also said trailer with new things

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Xilos_0
Tenko72

That's all for now.

Yes evangelion and Tekkaman count as mecha....

If you'd like I can recommend some good ones to watch.
Thanks for telling me. I'd like recommendations, especially if they come on Netflix, Hulu, or Crunchyroll. biggrin

Speaking of games, I miss the days when handheld games weren't region locked. sad

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
GunSstray
Not worth it. Its going to be region locked and ISO//CSO works twice as fine. Also said trailer with new things

What? scream

Why are they region locking it?

I don't own a hacked psp so how can I play it? Though I'm not sure if they will actually region lock it....I'm sure there are plenty of people outside of Japan who own a psp(non-hacked) who would love to buy it. Besides I thought you could only region lock systems not games.

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Your not alone i love mecha anime as well. I just finished watching Raideen last week and it was awesome. Eureka7 is my favorite though.

4,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xilos_0
GunSstray

What? scream

I don't own a hacked psp so how can I play it? Though I'm not sure if they will actually region lock it....I'm sure there are plenty of people outside of Japan who own a psp(non-hacked) who would love to buy it. Besides I thought you could only region lock systems not games.

Well its not that hard to customize your PSP's firmware(unless its a v3). Also Bandai pretty much experimented the game once to the west. Least to say. it wasn't successful. So now the 11s get to keep all the cool obscure games for themselves.

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Tenko72
Thanks for telling me. I'd like recommendations, especially if they come on Netflix, Hulu, or Crunchyroll. biggrin

Speaking of games, I miss the days when handheld games weren't region locked. sad

Let's see here....

Mazinkaiser SKL
Shin getter robo vs neo getter robo
shin getter robo apocalypse
Eureka seven
Gaogaigar, and it's ova Gaogaigar Final
Saint knight's tale or Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
Sousei no Aquarion
Aquarion Evol
Rahxephon
Godannar
Giant robo
Macross
Macross 7
I don't recommend frontier, Didn't like it so much
Gravion

Just to name a few off the top of my head

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
GunSstray
Xilos_0
GunSstray

What? scream

Well its not that hard to customize your PSP's firmware(unless its a v3). Also Bandai pretty much experimented the game once to the west. Least to say. it wasn't successful. So now the 11s get to keep all the cool obscure games for themselves.

Eh -sigh- At least I've got my srw@ iso to keep me entertained.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff