Name:

Height:

Dislikes:

Description:

Personality:

Past:

Weapons:

Other info:

Please post that and I'll send it to her, I'll tell you if she accepts you into her manga... Please make it detailed.. For example..

Name: Sargun Peaceheart II

Height: 6'4"

Likes: Pretty ladies. Blood.. (For his own reasons.) Bloodshed. Red hair. Swords and souls.

Dislikes: Ugly ladies. Coagulated blood. Innocent people getting hurt.(...) People who try and kill him, and people who touch his ears, tail, or hair without permission.

Description: His eyes change color according to his mood. He has spiky yellow hair, a long red tail, and big red fox ears. He wears patched up pants and no shirt.

Personality: Somewhat perverted, somewhat not, but when an innocent person is threatened, prepare to get the s**t beaten outta you. On a full moon, if he has a nightmare.. Prepare to get the s**t betean outta you.

Past: He has no idea who his parents are, and wonders if he has any living family. Most of his past is horrific, and gives him nightmares.

Weapons: His true form, and two katanas imbued with the souls of his parents, and when a time comes, the souls merge together, bringing the sword together, making the Wrath of Heaven, the Sword of the Heavens.

Other info: Above average strength and speed...

((gtg..))
name :shadow cat
species:cat demon (half bred)
wepons:throwing daggers and two sharp long daggers
lives taken:3
the other thing im not ure what that means
personality:lithe,quick and agile a formidable foe when cornered can escape quickly with my double jumps and can also bound of walls

now can i please join?
Name: Kvasir ::points to user name::

Height: 4'10

Likes: Alone time to train his svelgese (sword training), mead (beer with honey in it)

Dislikes: Loud people, people who wear armor or used rnaged weapons.

Description: A fairly slim boy who relies on his agility in his sword katas, his natural prowess with swords boost his skill to a level which few can equal. His blonde hair cropped short to keep from hampering his vision, he often wears blue pants and a tight blue shirt which match his ocean blue eyes.

Personality: Quiet, non judgemental.

Past: Born of a tribe which trains children as soon as they can walk, Kvasir has had years of extremely difficult training. At the age of six a group of assassin attempted o ravage his village during a cold and misty night. Kvasir helped the warriors in his village ward off the assassin and slayed two which attacked him simotainously (excuse my spelling), from that day forward he was considered a man. Every night he would train his sword kata's practicing till the brink of exuastion.

Weapons: Two long swords which he calls Hugin and Munin (Thought and Memorey)

Other info: Kvasir trains his sword katas everyday rain or shine......
Name: Soujiro

Height: 5' 1" (yah i'm short but i can wear big shoes!)

Likes: i like Acting, dancing, singing, writing, rrrmm... yaoi and yuri, adventure, music, magic, love, arguing, things like that

Dislikes: people who make fun of people because they are different, Needles, and Chuck from childs play

Description: A girl who is pretty short, shorter than most of her friends anyway. she has short redish hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. (anything else i need to add for this one?!?) and shes part sorceres part knight.... lol you'll see

Personality: Her personality is... well in a word crazy. She's a very nice and sweet girl, can be shy at times but very rarely, shes very strong but can get scared, unless it deals with the ones she loves then she becomes very brave. She's a huge flirt and is very smooth with the guys as well as the ladies (shes Bisexual) but there is one person she truely desires (a very cute girl with long hair) but is to scared to tell her how she truely feels (yet she hits on her like crazy... well tries to) ... errrm sry i got off topic, thats another thing about her, she has ADHD so she tends to be quite random and hyper active and day dreams alot... her emotions are another big part of her personality... its very easy to set an emotion off and when you do it's usually very very big... she usually trys to hide how shes feeling so when you do hit her the wrong way and you are able to see her true emotion watch out...

Past: Her past is pretty plan, she has a pretty good family but with some problems (gone to bed crying a few times) shes done the usual teen girl things, hang out with friends, flirt, have loves, been crushed, been in fights, the usual, but it has been hard for her... she hates this world... she loves her friends and her family but this world is to plain for her, she wishes to be in a world filled with magic and freedom and one where she can find the one she truly loves (or just be with that one she truly loves) and no one will say anything about it (she reasontly found out that she was Bi and she's come out to most but there are still alot of people shes aftraid to confront... like family...)... she wishes that one day she can leave this world or maybe find out that she is actually part demon or something and have to leave to go save the ones she loves from being killed.... wel that does happen... one night Aubrey (the girl she loves) is kidnapped.. turns out Aubrey was a princess from another world who has come to this world to escape from the demons who ahve taken over her village... after this happeneds a man comes to Soujiro and tells her that she is the dessendant of a powerful sorceres and a brave night and has to join a group of other very powerful people to help save Princess Aubrey

Weapons: Powers or the sourceres and a magic sword

Other info: rmm i think i wrote to much already ^_^;; ....

umm sry for all the randomness... things jsut kept coming to mind eheheh... lol.... oh and most of that story is true.. except for the sorceres knight part sweatdrop
Help the fiend!! Hahaha!
I wounder what you would do for a friend!
Just thought you might wanna know. Your topic title was "I'm helping a fiend on her Anime.." <--lol, you called her a fiend.........n.n!
Name: Ashuar

Height: 7,4

Dislikes: fools, drunks, and magic

Description: red head red eye quick draw cowboy with a $100,000,000 price on his head and no memory of how he got it. people refer to him as Red death. relies on his speed and killer aim to deal with the bounty hunters. wears a white T-shirt, blue jeans, and an old torn up brown trench coat.

Personality: keeps to himself, speaks only when he needs too and he rather shoot first, shoot again and shoot some more.

Past: not much is known about him accept that he is a wanted man with no memory.

Weapons: Hellen, a specially crafted 10mm handgun. 410mm in length, weighing in at 24 pounds, with 12 bullets in each clip, Ammunition consists of special 10mm explosive rounds and depleted uranium rounds
SandViper
Help the fiend!! Hahaha!
Damn! Someone beat me to it...fiend xd ....
Sargun Peaceheart

Sargun Peaceheart
Name:zestida

Height:5 feet 7 in

Dislikes: school,gnomes,being broke

Description: has orange hair cut short blue eys and wears goggles
a scar under her left eye
Personality: mean to strangers nice to her close friends
Past:she ran away from home at the age of 9 she never saw a boy before
Weapons:a whip that shocks ,the tazeip

Other info:she now lives in a old house in the woods

Name: Amadeus

Height: 5'10"

Dislikes: biggots,fighting

Description: Brown hair down to his chin green brown eyes slim but muscular.

Personality: carefree and wild with a softer side

Past: not much known about him besides he hates his parents

Weapons: chain whips and double katana

High-functioning Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Kiki Kitsunekashi

Height: 5'1"

Dislikes: Pretty much nothing.

Description: Kiki has a tied up ponytail, and brownish hair. Her eyes are a light blue. She goes to High School, freshman year.

Personality: Kiki is incredibly naive and innocent, making extremely perverted comments because she doesn't know what they mean. However, she's a genious when it comes to technology. She creates high tech gizmos, and loves playing 3-d games.

Past: Kiki ran away from a different state in Japan and survived being a child thief. She won't speak of her past with anyone, and covers it up by faking a one day amnesia or sets of her own made explosives.

Weapons: Kiki's bee bombs, but she has many assorted technology things for attacking. Bee Bombs: Bee-like robotic bombs, they whiz through whatever they need to to attack their target with short laser beam rays.

Other info: Kiki has small redbrown fox ears and a fox tail.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Wow...this is gonna be a manga full of Mary-Sues and Gary-Stus.

If your friend is uncreative enough to create her own characters, I doubt she can do enough to make a manga.

Friendly Bookworm

Name: Kayki Shikura

Height: 5' 6"

Dislikes: Boys asking her out all the time

Description: Long black hair in a knot (with the chopsticks), brown eyes, and wears a black sweater and gray capris

Personality: quiet, shy,

Past: normal, like everyone else, except her family was killed by the government for teaching ninja and refused to give up.

Weapons: Sword, named 'Darkrain', two .40 Calibur handguns

Other info: Lives alone and is a ninja, known as Death Angel
Name: Hirukai Ashiharu

Height: 5'8"

Likes: food, animals, the color blue, music, singing, drawing, water, and sports.

Dislikes: Mean people, needles, sharp thing in general! sweatdrop (What a baby.)

Description: Shoulder length purple hair, red eyes that change to blue when she's angry, black cat ears, white fox tail. She normaly wears white mini skirt, white shirt, black trench coat, white boots, and a white choker with a cross on it.(anything white)

Personality: Very perky, smart (genius smart) but doesn't show it, really naive, flirty(but she doesn't know it), and a little ditzy.

Past: She doesn't remember anything before three years ago. She has some clues like what her name was and how old she is, basic stuff.

Weapons: She has two katanas, one has a red blade, Phryo, and its special attacks are Flame Dance, fire, and Pheonix Wing. The other one has a blue blade, Icey, and its special attacks are Ice Waltz, ice, and dragon of the ice. Put together the special attack is Demon Banish (works on humans too). She also has white cuffs on her wrists and ankels which hold black diamonds that put up a shield. Last, she can use black and white magic.

Other info: She's 1/2 human, 1/4 cat, 1/4 fox, and is a full mage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff