Come on....how much?

I download my anime. 0.22119487908962 22.1% [ 311 ]
Not too much. 0.32859174964438 32.9% [ 462 ]
The guys at Suncoast know my name. 0.450213371266 45.0% [ 633 ]
Total Votes:[ 1406 ]
This poll closed on April 6, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 > >>

I wouldn't quite say the people at Suncoast know my name... One of my best friends works at Suncoast, but I don't shop there all the time. I attack Walden Books more so. They all recognize me though. 3nodding

Now my anime is part Suncoast, part given to me, part fansub cds, part convention acquired, part direct order from warehouse. I can get anime "at cost" from one of the four Alliance gaming/anime warehouses there are in the US. Mom is my boss, we sell gaming supplies, plus my brother WORKS for Alliance.

As you can see, all I need is a direct connection to a manga supplier (Suncoast supplies some, but not all) and I'd have it absolutely MADE!

That, and merchandise connections... I'm so irked that House of Anime increased teh price of anime shirt pins up from the $2 it used to always be at conventions. stressed
I'm probalby pushign 2500...and being a 14 year old kid. That's alot stressed

Magical Lunatic

Too much. Way too much. And that's all I have to say about it.
I have over 30 DVDs, over 100 volumes of manga, mix of both Japanese and English, and at least 100 VHS tapes, NOT counting fansubs and bootlegs and stuff that were free to me. (meaning I have over 60 DVDs, but about half were freebies of one kind or another.)

Now that's some math I don't want to think about, and I haven't even touched my shirt pin collect (enough to give my a neck ack when I put them all on a shirt of mine), my keychain collection, my small figurine collect, my plushie collection, my CD collection, and of course my wallscroll collection.

Let's just put it at "ungodly" and keep it at that.

And that doesn't include my trips to conventions and my cosplay stuff! Even if I don't buy stuff at a con, just going there the costs add up!
It's called Netflix.. i rent them and i'm happy
Ha, I used to work at a Suncoast! xd

That's until they closed it down. scream
I don't need drugs...I have anime lol
I'm afraid to admit how much I've spent so far...all I'll say is that the guys at suncoast don't ask to see my ID anymore for Credit Card... sweatdrop
over the years... omigod......... more than 1000 sinapore dollars????!!!
faints!
really obsessed!
bump!
I have only baught 2 mangas and a cheap DVD that I wasted my money on. biggrin xp The 2 mangas I didn't realize their rating. X_X
I generally get unlicensed fansubs.

But I do buy exceptional series. I spent $75 on half the GTO box set... now I just need the other half to come out. sweatdrop
I don't really have a lot of dvds, i usally just rent and watch on TV, but I have a manga collection worth somewhere around $300. eek
Actually, I had to pick the third statement, because its true! The guy at suncoast does know my name. And the Anime store near the mall gave my mom reserved parking.
A lot, Money by the buckets...
At last count my fansub colletion was a little over 200 tapes. My growing Manga collection is around 40 or so, haven't counted in a while. Dvds are what i have the least of as i am slowly replacing my fansubs with Dvds. The Fansubs used to take up one whole wall of my room.
lots of money >.< darn i sell them to friends when im done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces