Welcome to Gaia! ::

On average I watch about 7-10 normal length episodes. Even if I'm busy, I always make time. Though if I have jack to do and really feel like it, I'll marathon a whole show.

Terushima's Waifu

Ruthless Businessman

i watch like no anime for 5 months and then for a week straight I'll watch 40 episodes per day

Shopper

It depends.
If I have a lot of stuff to do, then I may not watch any, like this upcoming week.
Otherwise, when I'm just at home with nothing else to do, I'll watch it all day.
I started one piece about a month and a half ago and I'm 500 episodes in.

So I guess it depends
xiumi
i watch like no anime for 5 months and then for a week straight I'll watch 40 episodes per day

This pretty much. Unless I'm watching currently airing shows then I'll at least catch up with the latest episode as and when it comes out.
p.s. Love the avi!

Terushima's Waifu

Ruthless Businessman

chirpychups
xiumi

This pretty much. Unless I'm watching currently airing shows then I'll at least catch up with the latest episode as and when it comes out.
p.s. Love the avi!

I love your sig !
and same with the airing thing
I do that with manga too

Aged Codger

Depends on the day.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scompiglio's Wife

Depends, I can vary from a lot to none at all. In fact, what I watch varies too. Possibly might actually watch Heat Guy J finally, but who knows? Anime is just one of the many things I watch now.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I usually watch one or two episodes a day.

Kawaii Shounen

it depends, there are some weeks I don't watch anything
but all I do is read manga, usually I like to
marathon the episodes so I wait when I'm off form work
and spend the whole day watching anime.

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

Eh, I usually watch at least one episode per day.
Lately it's been new episodes of series coming out recently, so yeah.
I've started to catch up on "Log Horizon" though, so I've been binge-watching it?
Though I always read manga on a daily basis moreso than I watch.

mv 's Problem

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
          8:30PM to 1, usually.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I binge-watch, so I'll go like a week without watching any and then pull an all-nighter watching a ton of episodes in a row.
Start at about 11AM because that's when I'm coherent enough to read subtitles and can go anywhere from 1-4AM.

Days I don't have work, of course, otherwise it's 11-3PM then I pick it back up after work at like 10PM -> 1-4AM.

I've had even more time lately because the two classes I needed to take this semester are both online. But it's not ALWAYS anime, sometimes I binge on every country's reality comp TV, like Masterchef Australia/South Africa (especially Masterchef: the Professionals w/Monica) and The Great Interior Design Challenge (UK) and My Kitchen Rules New Zealand/Australia and all of their American counterparts of course... love to veg out on some good competition reality TV emotion_drool
I'm usually busy with school and homework (boo crying ) but if I can, I try to squeeze in about an hour's worth of watching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff