Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artikaa's Compadre

Top 5 anibros

>This post is confusing. I know.

I know.
If you don't love one enough to devote yourself entirely to he's just not your husbando you wide open whore.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» Just one.

" I did everything you asked! "

Ice-Cold Evader

12,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Doggone It! 100

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
purplerocketskii
what

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» The original thread title was "how many husbandos" and thread maker was asking your top five favorite male characters. Not sure why it was changed.

" I did everything you asked! "

Manly Man-Lover

Just one, but there are other male characters I like too. For instance, I'm very much a fangirl of Kanji Tatsumi. I'm also starting to get into Kaito, but beyond his music, I don't know his backstory, which is why I don't think he'd really ever become my husbando. Kanji, on the other hand, I could say that I would be willing to consider him my husbando. I like him well enough and there is some overlap.

At one time, I would have said Kou Yaten (Sailor Star Fighter's male form), as there was the keyboard and photography similarities. And we have the same blood type. It's been a while though.

Kawaii Shounen

eh is it bad to say I might have several husbandos.

but pretty much my number one is aomine from knb
bless being tan and a jerk
there's also gilgamesh from fate zero.

Manly Man-Lover

bittersweet music

Eh, I don't think it's bad, though I'm really not that deep into the whole 2D crush thing. Like, while I'd consider listing mine as Kanji, I don't really see myself just limiting myself to one male character interest either. I'd collect as much as I can about for him, but there are others I feel that way about. Kou Yaten was the same way, though I wish that I could have actually afforded any number of items that pertained to him or even Star Fighter. And I've came close to committing to a couple Kaito figures when I went to Phoenix Comicon... Hell, if I could have found a pillow for one of Nowaki or Hiroki of Junjo Romantica or a certain character from Hakuoki, I'd have done that as well.

Gilgamesh is cute too, though I liked the archer in red a little more. >> <<

Kyaah, so many different fandoms and so little time. sweatdrop

Kawaii Shounen

TheQuietRiversRage
bittersweet music

Eh, I don't think it's bad, though I'm really not that deep into the whole 2D crush thing. Like, while I'd consider listing mine as Kanji, I don't really see myself just limiting myself to one male character interest either. I'd collect as much as I can about for him, but there are others I feel that way about. Kou Yaten was the same way, though I wish that I could have actually afforded any number of items that pertained to him or even Star Fighter. And I've came close to committing to a couple Kaito figures when I went to Phoenix Comicon... Hell, if I could have found a pillow for one of Nowaki or Hiroki of Junjo Romantica or a certain character from Hakuoki, I'd have done that as well.

Gilgamesh is cute too, though I liked the archer in red a little more. >> <<

Kyaah, so many different fandoms and so little time. sweatdrop

yeah I get it.
but i usually, sometimes, have a favorite character form each series
but there are some that I called it ''husbando''
Like I have favorite characters in attack on titan but
I don't have any husbando from the series.

and I havent watched fate stay night, if I had watch it
before fate zero, I would understand, either way I am waiting for
the remake, cant wait

Timid Genius

I have a lot of Anime crushes that I would all want as husbands which is bad. I know confused
The one I'd have to pick for my husband though is this cutie:

User Image

Kukai Souma from Shugo Chara heart

Timid Lunatic

Just Spike Spiegel, really.

Shy Seeker

bittersweet music

Really? To each their own, I just... Gilgamesh seems so arrogant and... sociopathic to me, yikes. ._.

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
TheQuietRiversRage
Just one, but there are other male characters I like too. For instance, I'm very much a fangirl of Kanji Tatsumi. I'm also starting to get into Kaito, but beyond his music, I don't know his backstory, which is why I don't think he'd really ever become my husbando. Kanji, on the other hand, I could say that I would be willing to consider him my husbando. I like him well enough and there is some overlap.

At one time, I would have said Kou Yaten (Sailor Star Fighter's male form), as there was the keyboard and photography similarities. And we have the same blood type. It's been a while though.
omg i love your Kanji i wanna be your friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces