Welcome to Gaia! ::

I own 6 doujinshi mostly inu-yasha ones but i got one xenosega and one yugioh one. with kaiba and yugi pairings
I own 0 sorry about you.

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I've got a few from naruto and a few from magic knight rayearth........but they're hard to find..........I actually make doujinshi sometimes...........
I have about 7 Suikoden, 12 Digimon, 1 Weiss Kreuz, 2 Naruto, 13 Final Fantasys, and the whole Gravitation Remix.
I forget; about 11, I think. 8 Hellsing, 1 FF7, 1 FF8, and 1 FF9.
I only have one, sadly. crying It's a Yu Yu hakusho yaoi doujinshi, about Yusuke and Hiei blaugh I actually didn't know that it was yaoi. I thought it was just a fluffy shounen-ai book, but when I got to the last page..... well I won't go into details sweatdrop
none, I don't own any
none in english. I collect them if they have good art. I have about 7 japanese doujinshi and 5 german ones.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Hm...I have 13 Gravitation doujinshi(12 of them being the Remixes), 5 Weiss Kreuz, 1 orginal, 4 Slayers, 10 Final Fantasy 7, 6 Yami no Matsuei, 2 Trigun, 3 Rurouni Kenshin...and that's all I remember at the moment.
Like 5. 1 Slayers, about 4 Inuyasha.

6,950 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I own 2 Genso Suikoden 2 doujinshis heart and that's all for now ;_;

11,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I own 2 Escaflowne Doushinji and over 60 mangas ( not esca) its great! And theres still more to collect. W00t! xp
*looks at bookshelves* Sorry, I'm not counting them all. I counted enough when I did DVD inventory earlier this week. I can say that it's easily in the triple digits for doujinshi, though...
I only own one. ^^; Its from Saiyuki, but I haven't been able to look at it yet. I got it off of Ebay, and it's still coming to my house.
I only have 2, one Gundam Wing and one Weiss Kreuz. But I cant read Japanese, I only bought it to look at the pictures xd and yes, they are yaoi

Seijaku_Ishida
Hm...I have 13 Gravitation doujinshi(12 of them being the Remixes), 5 Weiss Kreuz, 1 orginal, 4 Slayers, 10 Final Fantasy 7, 6 Yami no Matsuei, 2 Trigun, 3 Rurouni Kenshin...and that's all I remember at the moment.

LUCKY YOU!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces