Welcome to Gaia! ::

kinda but the artifacts dont fight for them or anything. infact they can make things worse sometimes

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well it does sound kinda like digimon, buthey it great, althought.....well its a little cliche.......why dont u get all those ideas and transform it in soemthing that altought willl have the same structure as ur other diea it will be fresh, like how about make each a differnet story, like lets syathe first guy/girl finds an artifact and then you tell her/his sotry till a point that another person with an artifact appears, then u tell the new sotry about him/her and so on, this is becasue ur sotry is kinda like.........how to say?......u expect it sad . but hey if u have the characters or a finaldesign in a page send it to me and i´ll gladly help you smile
did you already say that? once i type them i will send them to you though

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Al_chan
did you already say that? once i type them i will send them to you though
yeah lol sorry, u now this internet stuff....gaia has problems with the server and sometimes doubles the post sry blaugh , yay i can wait to the read the whole stuff. good luck 3nodding
its ok biggrin
well, it sounds like digimon to me. sweatdrop But I would like to hear more about it. Maybe we can swap some idea's/advise! PM me if you like the idea of doing that.
NEW NEWS! my best friend whom i am proud to say is also a great writer has agreed to my offer to asist in the story writing! tom_girl_joro <<<< she is even making three of the characters so if you want you can talk to her about it also!
Its fine except the fact that it sounds like Magic knight Rayearth.. sweatdrop

Golden Prophet

Shadowix
Al_chan
Some teenagers were on a field trip in some ruins and each one found and artifact and are taken to another world. They all end up finding each other and wandering around. Later you find out that each person found the specific artifact for a reason. It was their destiny. They are each supposed to fulfill what they must to get home. Atleast they hope they will be sent home. (drama, slight comedy, romance.) 6 main characters. Not yet created.

Sounds a bit like season one of Digimon--kids who find things and are sent to another world, where they find each other again and learn that they are there to fulfill a destiny....But if you make the actual plot different enough, I think it may be okay.

What are the different artifacts? Do they give the teens different abilities? It's a little vague, but you've got something to build on.

i know seriously...it's like the characters in Digimon have crests and in your idea the creasts are there atifact...lol... 3nodding
I like you're idea for a commic. But I just have one suggestion. Make a few more twists in it. I can't really think of an example. But add a lot of climaxes and turning points and that stuff. Really melodramactic. Lol blaugh Hehehe.
add more gore!!!!!! heh heh heh heh...
Sounds like the first season of Digimon. It's okay. At least it's more original than some mangas.
I think it sounds kinda like Yu-gi-oh. sweatdrop I think good drawing covers up a bad storyline. (Not saying that your storyline is bad. lol) blaugh
well, there will be fighting and gore, dont worry. me and my friend are still working on the story. there are some big twists in it too to put in some drama. but i still am trying to find the right drawing style. sweatdrop
Shadowix
Al_chan
Some teenagers were on a field trip in some ruins and each one found and artifact and are taken to another world. They all end up finding each other and wandering around. Later you find out that each person found the specific artifact for a reason. It was their destiny. They are each supposed to fulfill what they must to get home. Atleast they hope they will be sent home. (drama, slight comedy, romance.) 6 main characters. Not yet created.

Sounds a bit like season one of Digimon--kids who find things and are sent to another world, where they find each other again and learn that they are there to fulfill a destiny....But if you make the actual plot different enough, I think it may be okay.

What are the different artifacts? Do they give the teens different abilities? It's a little vague, but you've got something to build on.

yes, that's what i was thinking

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces