Welcome to Gaia! ::

Online. If I enjoyed it enough then I'll get it on DVD.

Wheezing Vermin

15,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Im a SecondarySchool-er so I can't afford to buy it, I mostly just stream it over the internet but If Im really attatched to the anime I'll save up to buy the DVD.
Netflix on the Internet or just the Internet
Usually the anime I just straight up watch from the Internet aren't even out in America (Brand new)
The internet, Netflix, or I download it.

I buy a dvd's if I really really really! LOVE the anime.

Tipsy Poster

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Anbisja Chan
I'm just curious as to how you guys watch your favorite anime? Online, T.V., Dvd.. etc. I feel like I'm so behind and now I don't know where I can watch the good ones. sweatdrop

I recommend this should be change to a poll whee
I'm watching online 4laugh and if I super liked it, I'll buy it's DVD so I can re-watch it anytime.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
i agree - it's too expensive to buy them. Now I strictly buy the movies (can't resist having at least some of my own) i do the Sat night CN thing and when I have time (never enough!) I watch online. Started watching on animecrazy - too many problems with Now I like Hulu - tho' I must admit, I haven't been able to watch much online in a while. Real life always interferes with what you want to do!
Hulu plus, you tube, netflix, DVDs (though I only have one series on DVD sweatdrop ) Crunchyroll and downloads but that's mostly for AMV purposes so their mostly unsubbed. Oh and other streaming sites biggrin

Devoted Miko

I try to watch anime only on DVDs, to support the creators, but when I can't get ahold of the DVD...

... I watch it online. There, I said it. *sits in corner* Oh, the shame!

Dangerous Visionary

Netflix/Hulu/Youtube

and sometimes TV/DVD I guess.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mostly online, but I do have a few DVDs that I gope to complete as a collection one day. I don't really think you can "get behind" on an anime. I mean if you are talking about a certain series then yes but if you are talking about new anime coming out then no......not really in my opinion.

Interesting Conversationalist

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
With my p***s out.
Hulu, Netflix, and CN (the line-up used to be better than it is now), Crunchy Roll, random streams from anime websites, and I buy my favorites.

Buying anime on dvds is crazy expensive. I kind of wish I was tech savvy so I could download HD eps on my computer, but alas I continue to fail at it. sweatdrop

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dvds but you can also go to DubHappy to watch the lastest anime there

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
in my boxers at night drinking dr pepper and eating pizza rolls

Desirable Dark Elf

I watched unlicensed series on the internet and licensed series on DVD or Netflix.

cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces