Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Poster

If I can, I much prefer having the DVD. But if I can't find it, I just watch it online.

6,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Internet and borrowed DVDs from my rich friends.
Torrents and streams.

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
DVDs and sometimes online. I have been watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes.

Quotable Genius

DrugsForMinors
I stream Netflix from my PS3, but most of it just seems like hentai.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Which anime are you watching?? sweatdrop

The Committee Staff Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
online, i used to watch it on tv but that rarely happens anymore

Drawdle's Husbando

I buy the DVD releases for series I love, otherwise I try to find legal online outlets to discover new series (like the FUNi site or Crunchyroll).
I have a few DVD's but the more efficient way is over internet. I usually go on crunchyroll.com or Animecrazy.net the thing about that website is that the quality is kind of low but they always have Animes up to date so I love it 3nodding Hulu is a good place to watch animes too.

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I watch it streamed, but the odd time when I have money I just buy the DVD's.
i watch most of my anime online...i usually just search in google the anime im looking for and hope for the best haha

Bloodsucker

I torrent everything. If I like something a lot and it has had an American release, I might try to track it down and buy it.
easy sit in front of the T.V. and watch the action with cherry cola

Shy Conversationalist

I stream it online, whether it be through Netflix, Youtube, or some other website.
I do own one series on DVD and three other series are stored on my external hard drive. My boyfriend gave those to me from his computer.
mainly online and DVD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces