Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just curious as to how you guys watch your favorite anime? Online, T.V., Dvd.. etc. I feel like I'm so behind and now I don't know where I can watch the good ones. sweatdrop

Sparkly Star

Quotable Genius

Internet mostly.

I'm a jobless, cheap b*****d with an internet connection.
The internet which I mostly will watch anime because buying anime is too expensive and I will only buy them, if I really like it. Anime's I have on dvd are Pokemon seasons 1 through the Orange Islands, Tenchi in Tokyo, Dragon Ball season 1 Dragon Ball Z season 4 and five, Elfen Lied, Yu Yu Hakusho, and lots of random anime movies

Blessed Gaian

6,825 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I don't watch anime anymore but when I did, I watched unlicensed series on the Internet and licensed series on DVD.

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

on tv and online streams
Anbisja Chan
Im just curious as to how you guys watch your favorite anime? Online, T.V., Dvd.. etc. I feel like Im so behind and now I dont know where I can watch the good ones. sweatdrop

Mainly online and DVD. Theyve got anime on Netflix instant play.

The only anime series I own on DVD is Trinity Blood, so I watch everything else online. I dont watch it on TV that much anymore, mainly because I dont watch TV much anyway.

Space Genius

Online and DVD's, because not all of my favourite series are available in my country on DVD.
Virgil_Ashwood
Internet mostly.

Stealing from unsecured?
I'm a highschool student... I just stream it. I couldn't afford to buy it, and even if I could, I would have no way of buying anime in the middle of airing in Japan, I don't have Japanese cable, therefore I have to find it online to watch it.

Quotable Genius

Lilsaur
Virgil_Ashwood
Internet mostly.

Stealing from unsecured?

Despite how I do know a few underhanded tricks, I actually meant fansubs, dvd rips and streaming.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Not so much on tv anymore because I don't have the right channels and the ones I do have are like naruto and all that.

I use hulu for my anime needs.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
TV, DVD, legal streams, if it's not licensed and there's no legal streams I torrent.

Wealthy Trafficker

8,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
I mostly just stream it, and when I do I try to stick to legal streams. I also occasionally get DVDs from Netflix or my library.

Shirtless Fatcat

4,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
I stream Netflix from my PS3, but most of it just seems like hentai.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff