Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you watch Anime?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 > >>

It really depends on the series. Some, Ronin Warriors for example, I prefer the Dubbed(but only because I grew up with it) but for others I hate watching the dubbed version because of how much stuff they change.

But if I watch the dubbed I always watch with the English subtitles on, just because I'm weird that way and like to read along. (Good Yu Yu Hakusho dvds for having subtitles of the English words) 3nodding
All of the above....
Japanese voices, English subtitles.
I just kick back with my chipz or popcorn and just watch it but thatz only when i put on my favorite anime series with sub. I dont watch cartoon network cuz itz lame. and i alwayz watch it alone. cuz with some friendz they talk during the series lolz stare
Jeniah
I watch it in japanese with subtitles sometimes,but most of the time I watch it in english.
yah me too 3nodding
LaZy0nE
I just kick back with my chipz or popcorn and just watch it but thatz only when i put on my favorite anime series with sub. I dont watch cartoon network cuz itz lame. and i alwayz watch it alone. cuz with some friendz they talk during the series lolz stare

Replacing "s" with "z" when you type is even lamer than watching cartoon network I hope you know.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
In Japanese, with subtitles. I can't tolerate it any other way... Dubs of any kind horrify me. I've had enough of English (ack), Malay (*dies*), and Chinese (X_x) dubs... and, trust me, these are only for the brave-hearted.

A peculiarity about me is that I have to watch anime alone. I like peace and quiet when watching anime. If someone bothers me, I get antagonized and tend to snap a lot and be very moody.
I watch the Japanese versions normally with English subtitles o/'
To me, it all depends on the quality of the dub or sub that I'm watching. I can watch either sub or dub, although I usually do prefer the sub as there are nuances in the Japanese version that usually are not found in the translated version.
i mainly watch anime with japaneses subtitle, but i'll watch a dub anime if that the only way i can get it at the time smile
i watch it from adult swim crying crying crying crying crying it sucks sumtimes, but its cool sumtimes too, but my freind is japanese and his cusin who lives somwhere in tokyo,sends him like 50 dvds of naruto series, and the Finalfantasy series, but its subtitled english, so i could watch it to,pretty cool huh?
Usually in Japanese with english subtitles...but it's not a requirement for me to enjoy it.
japanese with full english subbs... but pretty soon, it'll only be japanese no subbs... MUhahahahah! domokun
I usually try to download the episode in japanese with English subtitles. If not I try to rent or buy in DVD format so I can watch it with english subtitles. If not, then I basicly stuck with Cartoon Network.

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I watch mine in japanese with english subtitles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff