Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like to wait until a series is finished and then bulk watch. I also prefer to keep the number of anime I watch at a time to one or two.

I'm currently watching Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Ohki and Katekyo hitman Reborn!
I very recently started participating more in watching new anime as they air and I really enjoy doing so. If you decide to count those, I'm usually watching around 15-20 anime a season.

Besides those, I typically stick to about four shows at a time - two "normal" anime (something with 12-24 episodes), one dub that I enjoy watching a couple episodes of before bed, and one longer-running anime that I'll occasionally take breaks from (currently One Piece).
I watch it many ways by episode, watch the series again when it is completed, Watch it with friends, I have at one point in my life watched anime for over 72 hours with only 5 minute breaks to use the restroom or grab something to eat every 2 hours.

Pazoo's Fangirl

Shy Specter

I hardly ever watch a series unless it's finished. The only one that I'm watching right now that's not is One Piece. I'm currently watching Space Dandy S2 and then I'm going to struggle with my list to see what I'm in the mood for watching stare

Scompiglio's Wife

Depends, sometimes I'll watch in season, but my last attempt at that and succeeding was Diabolik Lovers...

Most of the time I watch from dvds. It's one of the ways to watch older anime.

Sometimes if I find it on youtube or get curious, I'll look up an episode and try it.

Professional Informer

Depends. But I prefer bulk watch. I have limited amount of patience. Currently, I am watching SAO and that is it for now.

Feral Hunter

I used to try to watch one or two episodes in a sitting so I'd be able to make the animes last longer and really savor it. These days I do the opposite watching entire seasons or series in a sitting because I get so drawn into the story and characters I don't want it to stop. I just recently finished watching SAO and I loved it. Now I've been going through Kore wa Zombi Desu ka? and I'm loving that as well with it's slightly more light-hearted vibe.
Princess of the Crows
Depends, sometimes I'll watch in season, but my last attempt at that and succeeding was Diabolik Lovers...

Sometimes if I find it on youtube or get curious, I'll look up an episode and try it.

If you're having trouble finding older anime try kissanime.com. The selection they have is one of the most amazing I've seen. Let me put it this way, I found the origional gundam and saint seiya competed. There are very few anime I can't find on kissanime.com. It's nice to support the origional adaptation and all but you can only spend so much on dvd's.

6,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I immediately watch anything that takes my interest. If I have many titles to watch, what I watch depends on my mood at that moment.

I watch my anime on Crunchyrol, but Saint Seiya is now on Amazon Instant Video. Two bucks an episode or over $35 for the whole first season (73 episodes). Just throwing that out there in case you like any of the old anime.

Demonic Hero

I've been more recently watching anime that is currently airing, I suppose?

I really just watch whatever has been interesting me for a while that has already finished airing or will be/is currently airing.

Just recently, I caught up with Psycho-Pass and basically will be keeping up with that now that Psycho-Pass 2 is out.
Also watching Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works.
I watch a variety of anime - some of them have been finished and some of them are currently airing. So I guess for the airing ones, I take it as it comes, and as for the anime already over, I watch it in a whole batch.

Personally, I like it better than way because I'm never bored. If I've caught up to a series, I start on another one.

Girl-Crazy Kitten

Usually whatever is airing at the moment (although I'm really behind atm due to school), and then another longer anime that's complete.

I'm currently watching a lot of the new fall anime, trying to catch up on Kuroko no Basuke, and I'm also rewatching Durarara!! for the third time.
I'm not really watching a lot of anime these days. I'm just watching Naruto Shippuuden, Sword Art Online, and Log Horizon.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
IKilledTheMidBoss
Princess of the Crows

If you're having trouble finding older anime try ((REMOVED)). The selection they have is one of the most amazing I've seen. Let me put it this way, I found the origional gundam and saint seiya competed. There are very few anime I can't find on ((REMOVED)). It's nice to support the origional adaptation and all but you can only spend so much on dvd's.
that website actually streams anime illegally, so giving out it's location on Gaia violates the part of the ToS that doesn't allow users to give out the location of illegally offered copyrighted materials. you can potentially get banned for this and if reported or the mods notice on their own you will get a minimum of a formal warning that goes on your record.

Xx-Ryuhime-xX's Husband

Hallowed Phantom

14,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm watching SAO 2 as it comes out and also log horizon season 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff