Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are they drawn traditionally or digitally?

Timid Lunatic

It depends on the artist, and their preferences. A lot of younger manga artists are either starting digital, or switching to digital these days. Older manga artists tend to stick to their traditional roots. Or some will continue to draw the pages traditionally, but have started coloring illustrations digitally. Like I said, it all depends.

I personally will never go digital with my comics. I find joy in drawing with traditional media.

Aged Codger

From what I can tell it's mostly traditional.
Luna Legend
It depends on the artist, and their preferences. A lot of younger manga artists are either starting digital, or switching to digital these days. Older manga artists tend to stick to their traditional roots. Or some will continue to draw the pages traditionally, but have started coloring illustrations digitally. Like I said, it all depends.

I personally will never go digital with my comics. I find joy in drawing with traditional media.

So Bleach, Naruto are all traditional? 0.0

Timid Lunatic

Unawarebrah
Luna Legend

So Bleach, Naruto are all traditional? 0.0

From what I've seen, but I don't follow those titles anymore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff