Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Capitalist

Otombliss
Not really...Though, he's supposed to represent the pink police. And when people pair him up with Blue Police!America, they call it 'cotton candy'. xD

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
l Herd u leik Squirtlez l
Otombliss
Not really...Though, he's supposed to represent the pink police. And when people pair him up with Blue Police!America, they call it 'cotton candy'. xD
gonk Pink!? Really? My respect for England isn't all that strong but...even I think he's worthy of something a little better than pink.

Newbie Noob

5,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Otombliss

Wow, I didn't know anything about that police stuff. Fandoms never stop to surprise me.

Witty Capitalist

Otombliss
To me, it's a lot better than all of this 2p s**t.

Witty Capitalist

Prodigious_girl
As girly as it sounds, I actually think it suits him. lD

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Otombliss
To me, it's a lot better than all of this 2p s**t.
I'm not into any of that add on stuff.

Prodigious_girl
As girly as it sounds, I actually think it suits him. lD
I would think it suits France better.

Witty Capitalist

Prodigious_girl
I think he's the 'violet' police. I think that suits him for how he tends to correct everybody's questions on his logic. (Plus, purple police is already taken by Russia.)

Like for example how (In the English dub.) Arthur and Alfred were yelling at him for wearing a cape and he just had to say 'It's a cloak, no?" I can just picture him saying: 'It's violent, not purple... Mon dieu."

That's just me though. lD

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Prodigious_girl
I think he's the 'violet' police. I think that suits him for how he tends to correct everybody's questions on his logic. (Plus, purple police is already taken by Russia.)

Like for example how (In the English dub.) Arthur and Alfred were yelling at him for wearing a cape and he just had to say 'It's a cloak, no?" I can just picture him saying: 'It's violent, not purple... Mon dieu."

That's just me though. lD
gonk Why do most of the Allies have girly colours!?

Witty Capitalist

Prodigious_girl
China is yellow and America is blue... And I don't find purple and violet to be girly colors... >.> I think they rather suit the characters. I don't know about China though.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Prodigious_girl
China is yellow and America is blue... And I don't find purple and violet to be girly colors... >.> I think they rather suit the characters. I don't know about China though.
what about red, green, orange, white, black (well, the last two are shades, but whatever)...???

Witty Capitalist

Prodigious_girl
Hmm... There was somebody for black but I don't remember who it was anymore...

Spain was red

Switzerland was orange

The Italy's were green

And Japan was white.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
This is probably a stupid question , but has anyone watched the Bloopers for Hetalia
Why are we discussing "feminine" and "masculine" colors? They're colors, they do not have genders, and the idea that they do is a fairly new concept and is pretty stupid. Not to mention when it was first thought of, pink was considered masculine and blue feminine, but they have since switched places and now pink is considered THE feminine color and it's really, really stupid.
so anyone see the new season 5 episode >_>
suzki_ninja_panda
so anyone see the new season 5 episode >_>

Yes! I watched a livestream of the Japanese release the night/day it came out, and have since watched Funimation's release of it with subs. It makes me so happy! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff