Ruthless Giver

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Prince Raivis
xXx_goth_animegirl_xXx
I hear this is a good show .?

Depends on what you're looking for. It's not for everyone. If you like light-hearted comedy with some historical and cultural references thrown in it's good. Don't take it too seriuosly, that's where the trouble usually starts.
If you're American it can be found on youtube on Funimation's channel.

My interest has been sparked !i think i might go give it a try whee
@whiteflag

Oh jeeze...not a good idea to get an England started on cooking, is it? XD

Haha I just got another "Iggy-themed shirt" (I have like three shirts with Union Jacks, One with Queen Elizabeth, ect..."

Anyway, it's the pirate table of elements. XD

It has things like Au = Gold and HO = Ho! XDDD

I <3 Hetalian Pirates X3

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
age54321
Do you guys mind if I jump in here? ^^;

I've been a Hetalia fan for 3 years....and I'm an Iggy cosplayer! :3

But I saw this forum and was EXTREMELY INTERESTED. I recently stopped talking to almost all my Hetalia friends because of how they were acting. It was embarassing...

Hey, dude! Welcome to the thread! I've been a fan for nearly a year now and I am absolutely hooked on this show. I even RP Hetalia in this awesome new guild that I found. I can link you if you're interested. ~ We have some amazing players there that would be happy to have new members!

Who are your favorite nations, man? =D My favorite list keeps changing, but for patriotic reasons, I will always love America. For Heritage reasons I love Germany, Prussia (East Germany in my head-canon), both the Italies and Norway.

Character-wise, I'm still a fan of East and West Germany, I love Austria, Hungary's always cool, Canada is adorable (but in my head-canon he has a quiet determination to help any way he can!), and I'm a big fan of Liechtenstein and her wonderful big brother Switzerland.

Tee hee! I wonder if our tastes are similar <3
Misuki Marishima
age54321

But I saw this forum and was EXTREMELY INTERESTED. I recently stopped talking to almost all my Hetalia friends because of how they were acting. It was embarassing...

Hey, dude! Welcome to the thread! I've been a fan for nearly a year now and I am absolutely hooked on this show. I even RP Hetalia in this awesome new guild that I found. I can link you if you're interested. ~ We have some amazing players there that would be happy to have new members!

Who are your favorite nations, man? =D My favorite list keeps changing, but for patriotic reasons, I will always love America. For Heritage reasons I love Germany, Prussia (East Germany in my head-canon), both the Italies and Norway.

Character-wise, I'm still a fan of East and West Germany, I love Austria, Hungary's always cool, Canada is adorable (but in my head-canon he has a quiet determination to help any way he can!), and I'm a big fan of Liechtenstein and her wonderful big brother Switzerland.

England, England...and...England. XDXD I also love The Bad Touch Trio, Canada & Japan. But really, I tend to just be a UK idiot. >3>

It live on the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) to be honest. Outside of anime, I love shows like Sherlock and Dr. Who....I'm a strange one.

And even though I don't love Alfred, I DO love the United States. :3 I'm a midwestern gal. My heritage is mostly Lithuanian/British stuff so yeah. ^^

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
age54321
Misuki Marishima
age54321

England, England...and...England. XDXD I also love The Bad Touch Trio, Canada & Japan. But really, I tend to just be a UK idiot. >3>

It live on the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) to be honest. Outside of anime, I love shows like Sherlock and Dr. Who....I'm a strange one.

And even though I don't love Alfred, I DO love the United States. :3 I'm a midwestern gal. My heritage is mostly Lithuanian/British stuff so yeah. ^^

I love Alfred and the States. biggrin I'm a Southern girl myself. I live in Texas at the moment but when I get a little more ... erm, financially well-off I might move to somewhere with... er... fair weather? Dx I hate the heat.

The Bad Touch Trio is awesome. Kesesese! ~

:O Another Canada fan too! Fantastic.

Japan is okay but... I like China more. :3

Oh Mien Gott- I mean Oh my God, you watch BBC. Have you seen Red Dwarf? I had an awesome friend who introduced me and I love the show so much. =D

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Speaking of BBC...Downtown Abbey...ordered it in. Looked interesting.

There are some good CBC shows too shameless self promoting. Being Erica and Dragon's Den are good.

As for Heta...YAY CANADA. 8 D Major Canada fan (and why shouldn't I be...he is the homeland. <3)

Anyway, welcome to the group Age.

Hygienic Autobiographer

Misuki Marishima
@ Everyone: Oh my God. I just found a new pairing that may sound cracky, but makes sense in historical context.

Germany/Hungary.

They have been allies many times, and Hungary even helped some of the East Germans go to the Western side back when the Berlin wall was up.

At the very least, they would be close friends, but after her break-up with Austria, I could always see them as something more. heart

Oh god, I just made Germany straight? The world has ended. /shot

Germany with a woman is damn sexy, k.
Lol. Although I see him more veering to men. And my men I mean /MEN/, NOT Italy. LOL I'M SORRY ITALY BUT YOU ARE A WOMAN IN DISGUISE
And also anything can really be a pairing in Hetalia if you look at it from historical/cultural perspectives. I usually don't, because I'm not good with history, HAHA...;;;
I've had this new love of FrUS
also I haven't been in this forum for a while *TOO BUSY ON XBOX* so sorry for quoting something that was like AGES AGO...
Misuki Marishima
age54321
Misuki Marishima
age54321

I love Alfred and the States. biggrin I'm a Southern girl myself. I live in Texas at the moment but when I get a little more ... erm, financially well-off I might move to somewhere with... er... fair weather? Dx I hate the heat.

The Bad Touch Trio is awesome. Kesesese! ~

:O Another Canada fan too! Fantastic.

Japan is okay but... I like China more. :3

Oh Mien Gott- I mean Oh my God, you watch BBC. Have you seen Red Dwarf? I had an awesome friend who introduced me and I love the show so much. =D

I have not seen Red Dwarf. T.T What is it about?

Haha, yes Matthew is adorable (pardon my use of human names) I am was a Canada cosplayer as well actually ^.^

I NEED ANOTHER IGGY FAN IN HERE *angry eyebrows*

Orchid Dreams's Buttercup

Naughty Duck

age54321

Hello, I'm an Iggy fan. o 3 o
Arkzy
age54321

Hello, I'm an Iggy fan. o 3 o

YAAAAAY! Would you like to burn Francis' kitchen cook some food with me? ^^
*Appears out of nowhere*
Hello~ How is everyone this fine morning/night? ( It's 1:00am Here at the moment...I need a life. orz )

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
age54321

I have not seen Red Dwarf. T.T What is it about?

It's a sci-fi/comedy show about the "last human on earth" and his strange friends as they go on adventures in space. :3 It's got a very good story actually, in later seasons.

I like the episode "Gunmen of the Apocalypse". It plays out like a movie o3o

I'm kind of a fan of Hetalia!England, if not for how he's a foil to America's character. He's always the reasonable, rational one while Alfred has all the crazy ideas. They work together well, but not "that" kind of together.

/still sees USUK as platonic

Even the "special relationship". I see it as more of a truce and a mutual understanding to work together than a romance. But FrUK I can somewhat ship because France is the country of love! How could you not ship him with someone who has obvious sexual tension I mean a long love/hate relationship with him? heart
I'm having feels, you guys.
FEELS
So, I'm doing an old favorite: recasting a book I've already read with Hetalia characters.
I'm reading my Buffy the Vampire Slayer Book. This casting is pure derp. Well, a few work. Hungary as Buffy and Prussia as Spike work well. Then Austria as Angel is ok. England as Giles, of course. Liechtenstein as dawn kind of makes sense...? But then it all turns to derp, with Estonia as Xander, Latvia as Willow, Belarus as Anya... All of the derp!

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Let the fangasms pour in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers