Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Prodigious_girl

JORTENDO
I just learned about 2P hetalia earlier today
I learned about it quite a while ago but I have zero interest in it. Same with the card universe. I HAVE been considering listening to more of the drama CDs though...

Card?

Timid Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
@Antartctic Flan: Yes he is ^-^ (it's not mine though ;- wink

@Anyone interested:

HEY GUISE IT'S A HETAONI GAME!!!
*excited 'cause it's a newer version*

Cute Punk

Ah, that HetaOni game, I already have it downloaded on my computer. =w= It's fun.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
JORTENDO
Prodigious_girl

JORTENDO
I learned about it quite a while ago but I have zero interest in it. Same with the card universe. I HAVE been considering listening to more of the drama CDs though...

Card?
Apparently there's a card universe for Hetalia where, according to fans of it, USUK is legit. (( XD Hence my disinterest)).

@D.E.: Is that where you download the game?

@Antartic Flan: O.o;; I've...never seen that.

Hygienic Autobiographer

Prodigious_girl
XD Did you buy any knock off purses? I always do that...
My mom complained about Central Park once. She's like "this is more of a dog park then a people park, where are all the kids?" LOL. I also remember seeing the Today Show being taped.

Nah, I just bought a sweatshirt that says New York on it and I bought my dad some gifts for Fathers' Day.
I went to Central Park for a few minutes, and there were some spots for playgrounds and kid stuff but it was mostly people jogging or biking.

@Antarctic: The people are fine, in my opinion. I just find it a very diverse city. It's cool, I like overhearing people talking in other languages, especially Spanish or French which I know a little bit of. c:
Prodigious_girl
DevineEssence
@ P'g: I've watched/played HetaOni and I'm watching HetaQuest.
I didn't start HetaHazard yet (saving it for a rainy day,)
and I think the one you're thinking of is Tales of Hetalia. I don't watch that.
Yes! It's Tales of Hetalia! I don't watch it either. The impression I got was that it was one of those self-insert games. I don't mind self-inserts if they're done well (and are logical) but if it's one of those "OMG everyone's falling in love with me and each other" than I'm gone.

HetaHazard's really good. I think it's probably my favourite one. I actually didn't like RomaHeta (not sure if you bothered watching it since it's been cancelled). I've never played any of them...now sure how you would. Do you download it piece by piece?

xXMistress IllusionaXx
@Prodigious: You may think I'm crazy, but I already have my hotel booked. I've had it booked since less than a week after AN. ^^;;; But I'm glad, because there are rumors that it's booked already for next year. And I haven't purchased my ticket yet, but I will soon enough.
If worst comes to worst I can just drive...I'm not that far (Stoney Creek). I'd probably only go for one day anyway.

RainbowCupcakes101
I love hetalia! I was Russia for AN this year and it was fantastic also meet the voice of France who btw is the nicest man i have ever met ( sorry Vic Mignogna ) but J michael Tatum tops you in my books anyway , sweetest guy and smelled good too lmao anywho Russia is my favourtie character and England and France and OBVIOUSLY! Canada <3 lol anywho Hetalia is the shits and giggles its the funniest anime ive ever seen by far anyway
gonk Stop talking about AN you guys...you're making me super sad that I missed it.
( = P Hetalia!Canada is good but Historical!Canada is better)
Dont worry I missed it to even though i went to it hopefully you will be able to go next year because this year was fantastic!
DevineEssence
Off-topic:
@anyone: how do you convince someone that re-colors do not count as an OC?
You slap them? I'm not sure if it was a link from here or not but there's a blog which is devoted to criticizing people's Hetalia OCs. XD Hahahaha. It really made me laugh.

JORTENDO

xXMistress IllusionaXx
Oh...It sounds scarily complicated. x.x;; I may give it a try but I doubt I will understand most of it...Normally it takes a while for me to grasp the plotline. My question is, are they both worth watching? Is one better than the other?

I never cared for RomaHeta, I found it boring. HetaHazard and HetaOni are the best ones I think. HetaQuest is pretty good too. XD I love when they're in Cenarf...oh that happy France themed music.

You can find them all here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SotetAG

PassMeTheJizzTissues
s**t I was gone for like a week and this thread has a billion posts. xWx ;;
I was in NYC. Holy s**t. You feel like you're the only one speaking English there.

XD Did you buy any knock off purses? I always do that...
My mom complained about Central Park once. She's like "this is more of a dog park then a people park, where are all the kids?" LOL. I also remember seeing the Today Show being taped.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
New York sure sounds interesting! I would like to go just once. :3

And why do all the "good" fan-games have to be depressing? Dx I'm the type who like happy endings!

And I think I have just enough pictures to try and do another Hetalia sims story. Some interesting things happened to the Allies again as usual.

They never bore me. <3

Oh yeah, and my favorite fan fic author on dA named chippy-lightgaia updated her gallery with another fic about Romano. =D http://fav.me/d53onos You can read it here.

Hygienic Autobiographer

Misuki Marishima
New York sure sounds interesting! I would like to go just once. :3

And why do all the "good" fan-games have to be depressing? Dx I'm the type who like happy endings!

And I think I have just enough pictures to try and do another Hetalia sims story. Some interesting things happened to the Allies again as usual.

They never bore me. <3

Oh yeah, and my favorite fan fic author on dA named chippy-lightgaia updated her gallery with another fic about Romano. =D http://fav.me/d53onos You can read it here.

Yeah, it's fun! You should. c:
I think I played the first half of Heta Oni because, well, only the first half was translated to English. =u=;;
HAHA Hetalia sims. I have some. But I've been playing with my Homestuck sims too much instead of the Hetalia ones. ;U;

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Prince Raivis

ninja

How did I know that it was going to be that song before the video even played? XD

I loved it though. You find some very good pictures for your videos, Rai. smile

I also like the implied "Germany=HRE" theory. I wish that HRE was less of a stalker when he was young though. I still don't like him much. But the relationship between him and Chibitalia turned out tragic (or maybe not)? so I'm a sap for it.
Thanks so much for the link! xD I'm already having a lot of fun figuring the game out. :3 I'm also willing to try the other games as well.
I considered making hetalia sims but I never got around to it, it sounds like fun though.
Misuki Marishima
Prince Raivis

ninja

How did I know that it was going to be that song before the video even played? XD

I loved it though. You find some very good pictures for your videos, Rai. smile

I also like the implied "Germany=HRE" theory. I wish that HRE was less of a stalker when he was young though. I still don't like him much. But the relationship between him and Chibitalia turned out tragic (or maybe not)? so I'm a sap for it.

I don't think he was intentionally a stalker, I think it was more he was just too shy and unfamiliar with his emotions to just talk to him. Like, he meant to do good. He gave him food (even if he didn't like the food and it got him in trouble), he tried to catch the mouse so it wouldn't scare him (even thought THAT didn't end well XD ), and so on... Well, there was also him trying to force Italy tp join his house, but, you know, history and what not...
............. Hi................... sweatdrop *yawns*

Rainbow Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Regular

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Prince Raivis
Sadly, due to some people who don't know what acceptable public behavior is, Hetalia has gotten a pretty bad rep, and many of the decent fans are bailing out because they don't want to be associated with such people. But, those of us sticking with it still need a place to chat!
So there's this. Come and talk about Hetalia. Any topic will do (assuming it doesn't break ToS).
However, I ask that you do NOT roleplay here. There are plenty of guilds and threads for that, even one in this same forum!

So guys, what do you want to talk about? ^^

I would appreciate it if you would not take subjects like rape, murder, or other sensitive subjects lightly, and do not make jokes about them.

Why do people like hentaila? its like a short special

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces